Admissions Continuous Professional Development Workshops
Following extensive research across the AMCIS membership, a series of relevant one day workshops have been developed to meet the growing needs of those working in admissions in the independent schools sector wishing to further their continuous professional development in specific areas of their roles.
We would like to stress that this course specifically focuses on the admissions activity of UK based day/boarding Independent Schools.
What to Expect:
- The individual workshops will facilitate group discussion and the sharing of best practice.
- The Course Directors for the workshops have been chosen for their extensive knowledge and experience in their chosen field of expertise.
- Each workshop has an assignment attached to it. This is optional, but delegates are encouraged to compete the assignment as they are designed to be used as a working document that can be of on-going help and assistance in your School.
2024 Workshop Timetable
- Retention, recruitment and beyond – Tuesday 16 January 2024, 13.30 – 16.30 FULLY BOOKED
- International recruitment – Thursday 18 January 2024, 9.30 – 12.30 FULLY BOOKED
- Retention, recruitment and beyond – Thursday 18 January 2024, 13.30 – 16.30 FULLY BOOKED
- Auditing – Thursday 8 February 2024, 9.30 – 12.30
- Structuring your team – Thursday 8 February, 13.30 – 16.30
- Event Management – Tuesday 5 March 2024, 13.30 – 16.30
- Event Management – Thursday 7 March 2024, 9.30 – 12.30 FULLY BOOKED
- Statistics – Thursday 7 March 2024, 13.30 – 16.30 FULLY BOOKED
- The small print – safeguarding, policies, T&Cs, visas – Thursday 21 March 2024, 9.30 – 11.30
- The entrance procedure – Scholarships, Bursaries, Awards, Assessments – Thursday 21 March, 13.30 – 15.30 FULLY BOOKED
Online via the Zoom Meetings platform.
- AMCIS School Members – £110 per workshop
- Non School Members – £210 per workshop
For further details of the Marketing CPD Workshops, please view the workshop brochure here. Brochure
Terms & Conditions:
To read our Terms and Conditions relating to booking, attendance and payment of this event, please view here: T&C’s