Admissions Continuous Professional Development Workshops
Following extensive research across the AMCIS membership, a series of relevant one day workshops have been developed to meet the growing needs of those working in admissions in the independent schools sector wishing to further their continuous professional development in specific areas of their roles.
What to Expect:
- The individual workshops are each half a day and attendee numbers are limited in order to facilitate group discussion and the sharing of best practice.
- The Course Directors for the workshops have been chosen for their extensive knowledge and experience in their chosen field of expertise.
- Each workshop has an assignment attached to it. This is optional, but delegates are encouraged to compete the assignment as they are designed to be used as a working document that can be of on-going help and assistance in your School.
2021 Workshop Timetable
- International recruitment – Thursday 20 January 2022, 09.30 – 12.30 – ONLINE
- Retention, recruitment and beyond – Thursday 20 January 2022, 13.30 – 16.30 – ONLINE
- Auditing your admissions process – Thursday 17 February 2022, 09.30 – 12.30 – ONLINE
- Structuring your team – Thursday 17 February 2022, 13.30 – 16.30 – ONLINE
- Event management – Thursday 10 March 2022, 09.30 – 12.30 – ONLINE
- Statistics – Thursday 10 March 2022, 13.30 – 16.30 – ONLINE
- The small print – safeguarding, policies, T&Cs, visas – Thursday 24 March 2022, 09.30 – 12.30 – ONLINE
- The entrance procedure – Scholarships, Bursaries, Awards, Assessments – Thursday 24 March 2022, 13.30 – 16.30 – ONLINE
Online via the Zoom Meetings platform.
- AMCIS Members – £100 per workshop
- Non-members – £200 per workshop
This includes presentation notes which will act as a handy reference guide after the event.
Terms & Conditions:
To read our Terms and Conditions relating to booking, attendance and payment of this event, please view here: Ts and Cs.