Admissions Continuous Professional Development Workshops
Following extensive research across the AMCIS membership, a series of relevant one day workshops have been developed to meet the growing needs of those working in admissions in the independent schools sector wishing to further their continuous professional development in specific areas of their roles.
We would like to stress that this course specifically focuses on the admissions activity of UK based day/boarding Independent Schools.
What to Expect:
- The individual workshops will facilitate group discussion and the sharing of best practice.
- The Course Directors for the workshops have been chosen for their extensive knowledge and experience in their chosen field of expertise.
- Each workshop has an assignment attached to it. This is optional, but delegates are encouraged to compete the assignment as they are designed to be used as a working document that can be of on-going help and assistance in your School.
2023 Workshop Timetable
- International recruitment – Thursday 19 January 2023, 09.30 – 12.30
- Retention, recruitment and beyond – Thursday 19 January 2022, 13.30 – 16.30
- Auditing – Thursday 9 February 2023, 09.30 – 12.30
- Structuring your team – Thursday 9 February 2023, 13.30 – 16.30
- Event Management – Thursday 9 March 2023, 09.30 – 12.30
- Statistics – Thursday 9 March 2023, 13.30 – 16.30
- The small print – safeguarding, policies, T&Cs, visas – Thursday 23 March 2023, 09.30 – 11.30
- The entrance procedure – Scholarships, Bursaries, Awards, Assessments – Thursday 23 March 2023, 13.30 – 15.30
Online via the Zoom Meetings platform.
- AMCIS Members – £105 per workshop
- Non-members – £205 per workshop
For further details of the Marketing CPD Workshops, please view the workshop brochure here. Brochure
Terms & Conditions:
To read our Terms and Conditions relating to booking, attendance and payment of this event, please view here: T&C’s