AMCIS corporate membership is open to those businesses focussing their services, whether as suppliers or consultants, in the independent sector.
A lead contact is assigned to the member company, but any staff within that organisation can take advantage of the AMCIS benefits. The lead person receives posted mail, such as event invitations, and, along with all registered members, will receive E-News updates. They will also have the opportunity to attend all professional development events at corporate member rates.
As an AMCIS corporate member you will join over 40 other companies who benefit from our membership.
The full list of corporate member benefits includes:
- Company listing on the AMCIS online Corporate Member Directory
- First option and discounted packages to sponsor and exhibit at the Annual Conference
- Corporate Member delegate rates to attend AMCIS one day conferences / events and the Annual Conference
- Twice yearly advertising newsletter out to members
- Opportunities to speak at AMCIS events
- Opportunity to attend AMCIS Regional Networking Lunches and “break out” sessions at the Annual Conference
- Inclusion in AMCIS E-News Bulletins
- Reciprocal website links
- AMCIS latest job vacancy alerts
- Membership of the AMCIS LinkedIn group
- Opportunities to submit Case Studies, Blogs, videos, ‘How To’ Guides and other material, including a strap line for the organisation, for inclusion in the Resource Library on the AMCIS website
1 January 2021 – 31 December 2021
|Annual corporate membership||£290|
- Subscriptions are automatically renewed each year and you will be invoiced each December/January.
- Please inform AMCIS if you no longer wish your company to be a member.
- If you join AMCIS through the membership year, your fee will be calculated pro rata.
- A lead representative is assigned at the point of subscription.
- AMCIS is not VAT registered.
To discuss AMCIS corporate membership, please contact Lucy, Membership Services & Finance Officer, at the AMCIS office:
or complete the online form to request our proposal pack and application form