The AMCIS Diploma in Schools Marketing has been running for over 16 years. Recognised by independent schools as the only sector specific qualification for marketeers, the Diploma is highly regarded and sought after.
As the sector has evolved, so has the role of marketing in schools, and following extensive research across our membership and beyond we have restructured and redesigned our Diploma in Schools Marketing to ensure that we deliver the most cutting edge and relevant course for those looking to gain experience and knowledge of marketing in the Independent Schools Sector today.
What to expect
- Level 1: Two day immersive course on Marketing Strategy and Tactics
- Level 2: Candidates complete 3 one day workshops from a choice of sector specific topics and content
2021 Dates and Costs – FULLY BOOKED
2022 Dates and Costs – Online via the Zoom Meetings platform
Level 1: Marketing Strategy and Tactics – Wednesday 6 & Thursday 7 October 2021
Level 2: Professional Development Workshops
- Full Diploma: £920 (AMCIS member) £1520 (non-member) – Online Cost
- Level 1 Only: £440 (AMCIS member) £740 (non-member) – Online Cost
- Level 2 Only: £480 (AMCIS member) £780 (non-member) – Online Cost
- CPD Workshop: £160 (AMCIS member) £260 (non-member) – Online Cost
Terms & Conditions
To read our Terms and Conditions relating to booking, attendance and payment of this event, please view here: Ts and Cs.
To discuss the AMCIS Diploma in Schools Marketing further, please contact Melissa at the AMCIS Office:
Excellent course – giving an insight into how marketing works and how to apply principles to our own schools
Really enjoyed all aspects of the course. Strong on content which was my main criterion
The assignment proved to be very useful, entirely practical and encouraged me to think strategically. Better still, my governors were impressed when I presented my findings to them as part of my annual marketing report
A superb course, very practical but challenging too. Great mix of theory and practical