Marketing Continuous Professional Development Workshops
Following extensive research across the AMCIS membership, a series of relevant one day workshops have been developed to meet the growing needs of those working in marketing in the independent schools sector wishing to further their continuous professional development in specific areas of their roles.
What to Expect:
- The individual workshops are each one day and will facilitate group discussion and the sharing of best practice.
- Course Directors for each workshop have been chosen for their extensive knowledge and experience in their chosen field of expertise.
- Each workshop has an assignment attached to it. This is optional, but delegates are encouraged to compete the assignment as they are designed to be used as a working document that can be of on-going help and assistance in your School.
2022 Workshop Timetable
Implementing a Marketing Brand – Wednesday 12 January 2022 (ONLINE)
Digital Marketing – Thursday 13 January 2022 (ONLINE) FULLY BOOKED
Digital Marketing – Thursday 10 February 2022 (ONLINE) FULLY BOOKED
Digital Marketing – Thursday 3 March 2022 (ONLINE) FULLY BOOKED
Impactful Copywriting – Wednesday 16 March 2022 (ONLINE)
Personal Effectiveness – Thursday 17 March 2022 (ONLINE)
Stakeholder Communications – Wednesday 23 March 2022 (ONLINE)
Marketing Strategy Research – Wednesday 8 June 2022 (ONLINE)
- AMCIS Members – £165 per workshop
- Non-members – £265 per workshop
2023 Workshop Timetable
Implementing a Marketing Brand – Wednesday 11 January 2023
Digital Marketing – Thursday 12 January 2023
Impactful Copywriting – Wednesday 15 March 2023
Personal Effectiveness – Thursday 16 March 2023
Marketing Strategy Research – Wednesday 7 June 2023
Stakeholder Communications – Thursday 8 June 2023
- AMCIS Members – £170 per workshop
- Non-members – £270 per workshop
Online via the Zoom Meetings platform. All courses will run from 09:30 until 16:00.
For further details on the Marketing CPD Workshops, please view the workshop brochure here: Brochure
Terms & Conditions:
To read our Terms and Conditions relating to booking, attendance and payment of this event, please view here: Ts and Cs.