Professional Development Workshops
Following extensive research across the AMCIS membership, a series of relevant one day workshops have been developed to meet the growing needs of those working in Admissions and Marketing in the independent schools sector wishing to further their professional development in specific areas of their roles.
What to Expect
- The individual workshops are each one day and attendee numbers are limited in order to facilitate group discussion and the sharing of best practice.
- Course Directors for each workshop have been chosen for their extensive knowledge and experience in their chosen field of expertise.
- Each workshop has an assignment attached to it. This is optional, but delegates are encouraged to compete the assignment as they are designed to be used as a working document that can be of on-going help and assistance in your School.
- International Marketing – Wednesday 20 November 2019
- Implementing a Marketing Brand – Wednesday 15 January 2020
- Digital Marketing – Thursday 16 January 2020
- Impactful Copywriting – Wednesday 18 March 2020
- Personal Effectiveness – Thursday 19 March 2020
- Marketing Strategy Research – Wednesday 10 June 2020
- Stakeholder Communications – Thursday 11 June 2020
All courses will run from 09:30 until 16:00 and for those booking on to back-to-back workshops there will be an informal/optional dinner for delegates in the evening.
The Holiday Inn, Bloomsbury, London, WC1N 1HT
- AMCIS Members – £180 per workshop
- Non-members – £280 per workshop
This includes lunch and refreshments and a course manual which will act as a handy reference guide after the event.
Terms & Conditions
To read our Terms and Conditions relating to booking, attendance and payment of this event, please view here: Ts and Cs.
To download the full CPD brochure – click here
Course Booking Form
To download the Booking Form – click here