Professional Development Workshops
Following extensive research across the AMCIS membership, a series of relevant one day workshops have been developed to meet the growing needs of those working in Admissions and Marketing in the independent schools sector wishing to further their professional development in specific areas of their roles.
What to Expect
- The individual workshops are each one day and attendee numbers are limited in order to facilitate group discussion and the sharing of best practice.
- Course Directors for each workshop have been chosen for their extensive knowledge and experience in their chosen field of expertise.
- Each workshop has an assignment attached to it. This is optional, but delegates are encouraged to compete the assignment as they are designed to be used as a working document that can be of on-going help and assistance in your School.
- Implementing a Marketing Brand – Wednesday 13 January 2021
- Digital Marketing – Thursday 14 January 2021
- Impactful Copywriting – Wednesday 17 March 2021
- Personal Effectiveness – Thursday 18 March 2021
- Marketing Strategy Research – Wednesday 9 June 2021
- Stakeholder Communications – Thursday 10 June 2021
All courses will run from 09:30 until 16:00.
The Holiday Inn, Bloomsbury, London, WC1N 1HT
- AMCIS Members – £180 per workshop
- Non-members – £280 per workshop
This includes lunch and refreshments and presentation notes which will act as a handy reference guide after the event.
Terms & Conditions
To read our Terms and Conditions relating to booking, attendance and payment of this event, please view here: Ts and Cs.
To download the full CPD brochure – click here