Marketing Continuous Professional Development Workshops
Following extensive research across the AMCIS membership, a series of relevant one day workshops have been developed to meet the growing needs of those working in marketing in the independent schools sector wishing to further their continuous professional development in specific areas of their roles.
What to Expect:
- The individual workshops are each one day and attendee numbers are limited in order to facilitate group discussion and the sharing of best practice.
- Course Directors for each workshop have been chosen for their extensive knowledge and experience in their chosen field of expertise.
- Each workshop has an assignment attached to it. This is optional, but delegates are encouraged to compete the assignment as they are designed to be used as a working document that can be of on-going help and assistance in your School.
2021 remaining Workshop Timetable
- Marketing Strategy Research – Wednesday 9 June 2021 – ONLINE
- Stakeholder Communications – Thursday 10 June 2021 – ONLINE
- Impactful Copywriting –Wednesday 16 June 2021 – ONLINE
- Personal Effectiveness – Thursday 17 June 2021 – ONLINE
2022 Workshop Timetable
- Implementing a Marketing Brand – Wednesday 12 January 2022 – ONLINE
- Digital Marketing – Thursday 13 January 2022 – ONLINE
- Impactful Copywriting – Wednesday 16 March 2022 – ONLINE
- Personal Effectiveness – Thursday 17 March 2022 – ONLINE
- Stakeholder Communications – Wednesday 23 March 2022 – ONLINE
- Marketing Strategy Research – Wednesday 8 June 2022 – ONLINE
All courses will run from 09:30 until 16:00.
Online via the Zoom Meetings platform.
- AMCIS Members – £165 per workshop
- Non-members – £265 per workshop
This includes a workbook and presentation notes which will act as a handy reference guide after the event.
Terms & Conditions:
To read our Terms and Conditions relating to booking, attendance and payment of this event, please view here: Ts and Cs.