AMCIS Diploma in Schools Marketing
The 2023/2024 Diploma in Schools’ Marketing is now fully booked. To be added to the wait list, please email email@example.com
The AMCIS Diploma in Schools Marketing is recognised by independent schools as the only sector specific qualification for marketeers, the Diploma is highly regarded and sought after.
As the sector has evolved, so has the role of marketing in schools, and as such the Diploma in Schools Marketing delivers the most cutting edge, relevant, informative and up to date course for those looking to gain experience and knowledge of marketing in the Independent Schools sector today.
The Diploma in Schools Marketing has been developed as a course for those currently working in marketing roles in an independent school. Candidates need to be mindful that the assignments are relevant to marketing and communications and require input and data directly from these departments.
As the Diploma course specifically focuses on the marketing activity of UK based day/boarding Independent Schools, it is not suitable for those in international schools.
For candidate’s that are confirmed to attend this course, please check your confirmation email for all dates and details.
Part 1: Marketing Strategy & Tactics
Wednesday 11 – Thursday 12 October 2023
- Review of Key Concepts
- What is marketing
- Definitions of marketing
- Distinctive features of the schools’ market
- Marketing Planning – A Recommended Approach and Structure
- Structuring the marketing plan
- Understanding the planning process
- Assessing the Current Situation – The Internal Audit
- How to conduct an audit
- Case study exercise
- Assessing the Current Situation – The External Audit
- Understanding the business environment
- Analysing your catchment area
- Exploring trends
- Competitor behaviour
- Market Research
- Research techniques
- Principles of good research
- Writing a research brief
- SWOT Analysis and Setting Objectives
- Principles of SWOT (or “SWEET” analysis)
- Setting marketing aims and objectives
- Developing a School Brand
- What, why and how
- Defining an effective brand strategy
- Digital Marketing
- Social media, SEO, email and content marketing
- Global trends
- Good and bad practice examination
- Marketing Planning
- Creating a highly effective marketing plan
- Integrating your plan within the School Development Plan
Candidates will be required to attend three one day workshops from the six on offer and complete the necessary assignment for the three workshops in order to gain the full Diploma in Schools Marketing.
Delegates can choose from the following six one day workshops:
Implementing a Marketing Brand – Wednesday 10 January 2024
Digital Marketing – Thursday 11 January 2024
Impactful Copywriting – Wednesday 13 March 2024
Personal Effectiveness – Thursday 14 March 2024
Marketing Strategy Research – Wednesday 5 June 2024
Stakeholder Communications – Thursday 6 June 2024
For further details on the Diploma in Schools Marketing, please view the course brochure here: Brochure
Terms & Conditions:
To read our Terms and Conditions relating to booking, attendance and payment of this event, along with our cancellation and refund policy, please view here: T&C’s.
- Part 1: £455 Part 2: £525 (Members)
- Part 1: £760 Part 2: £825 (Non-Members)