CPD Workshop: Digital Marketing
THIS EVENT IS NOW FULLY BOOKED
If you are interested in attending this event in the future, please email Melissa – [email protected] – to express your interest now. We will be operating a waiting list in case of cancellations.
Professional Development Workshop – 5 hours CPD credits
This is also one of 7 workshops that make up Level 2 of our Diploma in Schools Marketing.
Digital marketing is key to any successful marketing campaign. For schools the challenge is huge – school websites are not an ecommerce site and need to appeal to two very different groups: parents and prospective parents. The accessibility of social media makes managing your school’s digital footprint a mammoth task. Having a clear strategy for parents, pupils and teachers across all platforms can be invaluable in the promotion of your school.
- Digital platforms explored
- Update on the key social media sites
- Positives and negatives of the platforms
- Digital advertising
- Understanding paid advertising; reviewing and refining tips
- SEO, Google Analytics and Social Media Insights explained
- Content marketing strategy
- What is a content strategy and why is it important?
- How to create, deliver and manage content
- Measuring results
- Digital marketing strategy
- Update on the digital landscape
- How to create a digital marketing plan
- Understanding how digital marketing strategy fits in the bigger picture
There will be an optional post-workshop assignment for delegates.
Karen D’Aquilar, Aliciam Marketing Consultancy
For those booking on to this workshop and implementing a brand, there will be an informal/optional dinner for delegates in the evening.
Terms & Conditions
To read our Terms and Conditions relating to booking, attendance and payment of this event, please view here: Ts and Cs.
- January 16, 2020 9:00am
- London WC1N 1HT, UK
- 180 (Members)
- 280 (Non-Members)