CPD Workshop: Impactful Copywriting
Professional Development Workshop – 5 hours CPD credits
This is also one of 7 workshops that make up Level 2 of our Diploma in Schools Marketing.
Whether you are producing traditional adverts, brochures and direct mail or creating e-newsletters or content for digital media your copywriting skills are vital. This course will act as both a refresher for those who write copy on a regular basis looking for a reminder of first principals. It will also be invaluable to those who are new to copywriting or often struggle to know whether they are on the right track or not.
- All delegates attending this on-day course are asked to bring a tablet or laptop and the following pieces of copy / writing to the course:
- A piece of writing of which they are proud
- A piece of writing they would like to improve
- A piece of writing they have in mind that they will require for the future
- Preparing to write
- Verbal Identity
- Key messages
- Establishing the fundamentals
- Effective writing techniques
- Difference between effective and persuasive
- Key skills and tips
- The art of editing
- Common mistakes to avoid
- Practical tips and checklists There will be an optional post-workshop assignment for delegates.
There will be an optional post-workshop assignment for delegates.
Sian Jones, Director, Sian Jones Consultancy
Terms & Conditions
To read our Terms and Conditions relating to booking, attendance and payment of this event, along with our cancellation and refund policy, please view here: Ts and Cs.
- September 30, 2020 9:00am
- London WC1N 1HT, UK
- 180 (Members)
- 280 (Non-Members)