CPD Workshop: Implementing a Marketing Brand
Professional Development Workshop – 5 hours CPD credits
This is also one of 7 workshops that make up Level 2 of our Diploma in Schools Marketing.
Branding within an Independent School setting poses large challenges. The need to balance tradition with 21st Century thinking is paramount. To maintain a successful school brand it has to reflect the values and vision of the school. This practical one-day course will equip delegates with the knowledge and tools to assess and potentially develop their own school identity.
- How to assess your School Brand identity – practical tips and procedures to assess your own school brand identity
- Define a brand identity in 10/20 words – an exercise to define the definitions of school brand identity, brand personality and brand image
- Creating your distinctive school brand
- Reviewing your communications
- Competitor research
- Understanding your verbal identity
- Working with agencies
- Choosing a partner
- Organising a design pitch
- Assessing agencies – the good and the bad!
- Planning Implementation
- Conducting a photography and signage audit
- Developing an implementation programme, timescales and process
- Phased implementation
- Brand Guidelines
- Writing a brief
- Managing implementation
There will be an optional post-workshop assignment for delegates.
Shaun Mears, Director, QS Designs
For those booking on to this workshop and digital marketing, there will be an informal/optional dinner for delegates in the evening.
Terms & Conditions
To read our Terms and Conditions relating to booking, attendance and payment of this event, please view here: Ts and Cs.
Please note that the following CPD modules are now FULLY BOOKED:-
- International Marketing – 20 November 2019
- Digital Marketing – 16 January 2020
- Impactful Copywriting – 18 March 2020
If you are interested in attending one of these modules in the future, please email Melissa – [email protected] – to express your interest now. We will be operating a waiting list in case of cancellations.
- January 15, 2020 9:00am
- London WC1N 1HT, UK
- 180 (Members)
- 280 (Non-Members)