CPD Workshop: Marketing Strategy Research
Professional Development Workshop – 5 hours CPD credits
This is also one of 7 workshops that make up Level 2 of our Diploma in Schools Marketing.
Research lies at the heart of forming any marketing strategy. This one day course will help those attending to understand why, when and how to effectively use research to inform the development and implementation of a marketing strategy.
- Market research – an introduction
- Understanding market research
- The role of market research
- Desk research – how to get started
- Research beyond your desk
- The role of specialist research
- Expert interviews
- Postcode and demographic analysis
- Researching key stakeholders
- Who to research
- What to find out and when?
- Asking the right questions
- Finding the right methodology
- Different ways to research
- Understanding when to use which approach
There will be an optional post-workshop assignment for delegates.
Heather Styche-Patel, Head of Insight & Client Services, RSAcademics Ltd
For those booking on to this workshop and stakeholder communications there will be an informal/ optional dinner for delegates in the evening.
Terms & Conditions
To read our Terms and Conditions relating to booking, attendance and payment of this event, please view here: Ts and Cs.
Please note that the following CPD modules are now FULLY BOOKED:-
- International Marketing – 20 November 2019
- Digital Marketing – 16 January 2020
- Impactful Copywriting – 18 March 2020
If you are interested in attending one of these modules in the future, please email Melissa – [email protected] – to express your interest now. We will be operating a waiting list in case of cancellations.
- June 10, 2020 9:00am
- London WC1N 1HT, UK
- 180 (Members)
- 280 (Non-Members)