CPD Workshop: Personal Effectiveness
Professional Development Workshop – 5 hours CPD credits
This is also one of 7 workshops that make up Level 2 of our Diploma in Schools Marketing.
Communications and marketing roles within Independent schools are increasingly challenging, requiring complex stakeholder and relationship management often in demanding circumstances. This one-day course will look at the key soft skills those working in, or aspiring to, senior level positions need.
- Influential report writing
- Writing concise and relevant reports
- Constructing a coherent argument
- Influencing and positively shaping stakeholder thinking
- Maximising your presentation skills
- Improving your overall performance – tips and strategies
- Effective preparation for presentations
- Effective time management
- Practical tips to maximise your effectiveness during working hours
- Stress management
- Recognising stress – in yourself and others
- Techniques to manage and reduce stress levels
- Handling difficult situations
- How to challenge effectively
- Honing negotiation skills
- Building a rapport – tips and strategies
There will be an optional post-workshop assignment for delegates.
Sian Jones, Director, Sian Jones Consultancy
For those booking on to this workshop and copywriting, there will be an informal/optional dinner for delegates in the evening.
Terms & Conditions
To read our Terms and Conditions relating to booking, attendance and payment of this event, please view here: Ts and Cs.
Please note that the following CPD modules are now FULLY BOOKED:-
- International Marketing – 20 November 2019
- Digital Marketing – 16 January 2020
- Impactful Copywriting – 18 March 2020
If you are interested in attending one of these modules in the future, please email Melissa – [email protected] – to express your interest now. We will be operating a waiting list in case of cancellations.
- March 19, 2020 9:00am
- London WC1N 1HT, UK
- 180 (Members)
- 280 (Non-Members)