CPD Workshop: Stakeholder Communications
Professional Development Workshop – 5 hours CPD credits
This is also one of 7 workshops that make up Level 2 of our Diploma in Schools Marketing.
Within a school environment there are many key stakeholders; each with different agendas and expertise. This one-day course will look at these in turn; governors, common room, parents, prospective parents, local community and pupils. A different approach and strategy needed for each group. This course will delve into how to ensure maximum support from each group whether you are handling a crisis or delivering good news.
- Stakeholder analysis overview
- Identifying the key stakeholders
- ‘Stakeholder Analysis Grid’ – how to use it
- Understanding your stakeholders through research
- Focus groups
- Data insight
- Building trust with your stakeholders
- How to engage Senior Management, governors and staff
- Working with families within your parental body
- Involving pupils – ideas and suggestions
- Attracting Disengaged stakeholders
- Working with local communities and business
- Alumni programmes – an overview
- Local and national media relations
- Creating long term relationships
- Crisis Management
- Building trust quickly
- Managing and sharing information to minimise the impact
- Creating your own stakeholder engagement plan
- Learning from best practice case studies
- How to implement in your school
There will be an optional post-workshop assignment for delegates.
Rachel Hadley-Leonard, Consultant, RHL Consulting & Simon Hepburn, Director, Marketing Advice for Schools
For those booking on to this workshop and marketing strategy research, there will be an informal/optional dinner for delegates in the evening.
Terms & Conditions
To read our Terms and Conditions relating to booking, attendance and payment of this event, please view here: Ts and Cs.
Please note that the following CPD modules are now FULLY BOOKED:-
- International Marketing – 20 November 2019
- Digital Marketing – 16 January 2020
- Impactful Copywriting – 18 March 2020
If you are interested in attending one of these modules in the future, please email Melissa – [email protected] – to express your interest now. We will be operating a waiting list in case of cancellations.
- June 11, 2020 9:00am
- London WC1N 1HT, UK
- 180 (Members)
- 280 (Non-Members)