CPD Workshops: International Marketing
THIS EVENT IS NOW FULLY BOOKED
If you are interested in attending this event in the future, please email Melissa – [email protected] – to express your interest now. We will be operating a waiting list in case of cancellations.
Professional Development Workshop – 5 hours CPD credits
This is also one of 7 workshops that make up Level 2 of our Diploma in Schools Marketing.
This workshop has been designed to equip those responsible for international marketing and pupil recruitment with the knowledge and skills required to define your international recruitment strategy and deliver an effective and efficient process. We will ensure that you know how to make your school stand out from the crowd, attract the ‘best fit’ pupils for each school and measure success.
- Strategy: A beginner’s guide to creating an international recruitment strategy
- A guide to follow to put an International Marketing Strategy together
- Which markets are the ‘best’ for recruitment? Where should I go next? Which fairs will work for my school?
- Sharing the latest sector knowledge from a global network of trusted agents on what is happening in key recruitment markets ‘right now’
- How to influence what agents say about your school and be at the forefront of their minds when they are recommending schools to families
- The dos and don’ts of agent contracts and how to avoid the pitfalls
- How to create mini communication campaigns with your agents and international market communities
- Creating intelligent agent commission structures to support your strategy
- Converting international enquiries to boarders
- Tips on how to make sure that the initial overseas enquiry becomes a boarding pupil in your school
There will be an optional post-workshop assignment for delegates.
Suzanne Rowse, Director and Kathy Campbell, Head of International Marketing & Development, British Boarding Schools Network Ltd
Terms & Conditions
To read our Terms and Conditions relating to booking, attendance and payment of this event, please view here: Ts and Cs.
- November 20, 2019 9:00am
- London WC1N 1HT, UK
- 180 (Members)
- 280 (Non-Members)