CPD Workshop: Marketing Strategy Research
Continuous Professional Development Workshop
- If you are booking this workshop as part of the full AMCIS Diploma in Schools Marketing, please click here to complete the AMCIS Diploma in Schools Marketing booking Form.
- If you wish to book this as a single workshop, please complete the booking form below
Research lies at the heart of forming any marketing strategy. This course will help those attending to understand why, when and how to effectively use research to inform the development and implementation of a marketing strategy.
- Market research – an introduction
- Understanding market research
- The role of market research
- Desk research – how to get started
- Research beyond your desk
- The role of specialist research
- Expert interviews
- Postcode and demographic analysis
- Researching key stakeholders
- Who to research
- What to find out and when?
- Asking the right questions
- Finding the right methodology
- Different ways to research
- Understanding when to use which approach
There will be an optional post-workshop assignment for delegates.
One day workshop
Heather Styche-Patel, Head of Insight & Client Services, RSAcademics Ltd
Terms & Conditions:
To read our Terms and Conditions relating to booking, attendance and payment of this event, along with our cancellation and refund policy, please view here: T&C’s.
- June 8, 2022 9:30am
- £165.00 (Members)
- £265.00 (Non-Members)