CPD Workshop – Digital Marketing
Continuous Professional Development Workshop
Digital marketing is key to any successful marketing campaign. For schools the challenge is huge – school websites are not an ecommerce site and need to appeal to two very different groups: parents and prospective parents. The accessibility of social media makes managing your school’s digital footprint a mammoth task. Having a clear strategy for parents, pupils and teachers across all platforms can be invaluable in the promotion of your school.
- Digital platforms explored
- Update on the key social media sites
- Positives and negatives of the platforms
- Digital advertising
- Understanding paid advertising; reviewing and refining tips
- SEO, Google Analytics and Social Media Insights explained
- Content marketing strategy
- What is a content strategy and why is it important?
- How to create, deliver and manage content
- Measuring results
- Digital marketing strategy
- Update on the digital landscape
- How to create a digital marketing plan
- Understanding how digital marketing strategy fits in the bigger picture
There will be an optional post-workshop assignment for delegates.
One day workshop
Emma Fell, Founder, Attenger Digital
Terms & Conditions:
To read our Terms and Conditions relating to booking, attendance and payment of this event, along with our cancellation and refund policy, please view here: T&C’s.
- June 12, 2024 9:30am
- £175.00 (Members)
- £275.00 (Non-Members)