CPD Workshop: Digital Marketing
Professional Development Workshop – 5 hours CPD credits
This is also one of 6 workshops that make up Level 2 of our Diploma in Schools Marketing.
Digital marketing is key to any successful marketing campaign. For schools
the challenge is huge – school websites are not an ecommerce site and need
to appeal to two very different groups: parents and prospective parents. The accessibility of social media makes managing your school’s digital footprint a mammoth task. Having a clear strategy for parents, pupils and teachers across all platforms can be invaluable in the promotion of your school.
- Digital platforms explored
- Update on the key social media sites
- Positives and negatives of the platforms
- Digital advertising
- Understanding paid advertising; reviewing and refining tips
- SEO, Google Analytics and Social Media Insights explained
- Content marketing strategy
- What is a content strategy and why is it important?
- How to create, deliver and manage content
- Measuring results
- Digital marketing strategy
- Update on the digital landscape
- How to create a digital marketing plan
- Understanding how digital marketing strategy fits in the bigger picture
There will be an optional post-workshop assignment for delegates.
PLEASE NOTE that if you are attending this workshop as part of the AMCIS Diploma in Schools Marketing then you will need to complete, submit and gain a satisfactory pass for the assignments for each of the three workshops that you attend.
Kate Anderson, Director, Aliciam Marketing Consultancy
Claire Kniveton, Director, Aliciam Marketing Consultancy
Terms & Conditions
To read our Terms and Conditions relating to booking, attendance and payment of this event, along with our cancellation and refund policy, please view here: Ts and Cs.
- January 14, 2021 9:30am
- London WC1N 1HT, UK
- 180 (Members)
- 280 (Non-Members)