CPD Workshop: Impactful Copywriting
Professional Development Workshop
This is also one of 6 workshops that make up Level 2 of our Diploma in Schools Marketing.
Whether you are producing traditional adverts, brochures and direct mail or creating e-newsletters or content for digital media your copywriting skills are vital. This course will act as both a refresher for those who write copy on a regular basis and are looking for a reminder of first principles and it will also be invaluable to those who are new to copywriting or often struggle to know whether they are on the right track or not.
- All delegates attending this course are asked to bring a tablet or laptop and the following pieces of copy / writing to the course:
- A piece of writing of which they are proud
- A piece of writing they would like to improve
- A piece of writing they have in mind that they will require for the future
- Preparing to write
- Verbal Identity
- Key messages
- Establishing the fundamentals
- Effective writing techniques
- Difference between effective and persuasive
- Key skills and tips
- The art of editing
- Common mistakes to avoid
- Practical tips and checklists
There will be an optional post-workshop assignment for delegates.
PLEASE NOTE that if you are attending this workshop as part of the AMCIS Diploma in Schools Marketing then you will need to complete, submit and gain a satisfactory pass for the assignments for each of the three workshops that you attend.
Sian Jones, Director, Sian Jones Consultancy
Terms & Conditions
To read our Terms and Conditions relating to booking, attendance and payment of this event, along with our cancellation and refund policy, please view here: Ts and Cs.
- June 16, 2021 9:30am
- 160 (Members)
- 260 (Non-Members)