CPD Workshop: Impactful Copywriting
Continuous Professional Development Workshop
- If you are booking this workshop as part of the full AMCIS Diploma in Schools Marketing, please click here to complete the AMCIS Diploma in Schools Marketing booking Form.
- If you wish to book this as a single workshop, please complete the booking form below
Whether you are producing traditional adverts, brochures and direct mail or creating e-newsletters or content for digital media your copywriting skills are vital. This course will act as both a refresher for those who write copy on a regular basis and are looking for a reminder of first principles and it will also be invaluable to those who are new to copywriting or often struggle to know whether they are on the right track or not.
- All delegates attending this course are asked to bring a tablet or laptop and the following pieces of copy / writing to the course:
- A piece of writing of which they are proud
- A piece of writing they would like to improve
- A piece of writing they have in mind that they will require for the future
- Preparing to write
- Verbal Identity
- Key messages
- Establishing the fundamentals
- Effective writing techniques
- Difference between effective and persuasive
- Key skills and tips
- The art of editing
- Common mistakes to avoid
- Practical tips and checklists
There will be an optional post-workshop assignment for delegates.
One day workshop
Sian Jones, Director, Sian Jones Consulting
Terms & Conditions:
To read our Terms and Conditions relating to booking, attendance and payment of this event, along with our cancellation and refund policy, please view here: T&C’s.
- March 16, 2022 9:30am
- £165.00 (Members)
- £265.00 (Non-Members)