CPD Workshop – Implementing a Marketing Brand
Continuous Professional Development Workshop
- If you are booking this workshop as part of the full AMCIS Diploma in Schools Marketing, please click here to complete the AMCIS Diploma in Schools Marketing booking Form.
- If you wish to book this as a single workshop, please complete the booking form below
Branding within an Independent School setting poses large challenges. The need to balance tradition with 21st Century thinking is paramount. To maintain a successful school brand it has to reflect the values and vision of the school. This practical one-day course will equip delegates with the knowledge and tools to assess and potentially develop their own school identity.
- How to assess your School Brand identity – practical tips and procedures to assess your own school brand identity
- Define a brand identity in 10/20 words – an exercise to define the definitions of school brand identity, brand personality and brand image
- Creating your distinctive school brand
- Reviewing your communications
- Competitor research
- Understanding your verbal identity
- Working with agencies
- Choosing a partner
- Organising a design pitch
- Assessing agencies – the good and the bad!
- Planning implementation
- Conducting a photography and signage audit
- Developing an implementation programme, timescales and process
- Phased implementation
- Brand guidelines
- Writing a brief
- Managing implementation
There will be an optional post-workshop assignment for delegates.
One day workshop
Shaun Mears, Director, Quantock
Terms & Conditions:
To read our Terms and Conditions relating to booking, attendance and payment of this event, along with our cancellation and refund policy, please view here: T&C’s.
- January 12, 2022 9:30am
- £165.00 (Members)
- £265.00 (Non-Members)