CPD Workshop: Implementing a Marketing Brand
Professional Development Workshop – 5 hours CPD credits
This is also one of 6 workshops that make up Level 2 of our Diploma in Schools Marketing.
Branding within an Independent School setting poses large challenges. The need to balance tradition with 21st Century thinking is paramount. To maintain a successful school brand it has to reflect the values and vision of the school. This practical one-day course will equip delegates with the knowledge and tools to assess and potentially develop their own school identity.
- How to assess your School Brand identity – practical tips and procedures to assess your own school brand identity
- Define a brand identity in 10/20 words – an exercise to define the definitions of school brand identity, brand personality and brand image
- Creating your distinctive school brand
- Reviewing your communications
- Competitor research
- Understanding your verbal identity
- Working with agencies
- Choosing a partner
- Organising a design pitch
- Assessing agencies – the good and the bad!
- Planning implementation
- Conducting a photography and signage audit
- Developing an implementation programme, timescales and process
- Phased implementation
- Brand guidelines
- Writing a brief
- Managing implementation
There will be an optional post-workshop assignment for delegates.
PLEASE NOTE that if you are attending this workshop as part of the AMCIS Diploma in Schools Marketing then you will need to complete, submit and gain a satisfactory pass for the assignments for each of the three workshops that you attend.
Shaun Mears, Director, Quantock
Terms & Conditions
To read our Terms and Conditions relating to booking, attendance and payment of this event, along with our cancellation and refund policy, please view here: Ts and Cs.
- January 13, 2021 9:30am
- 160 (Members)
- 260 (Non-Members)