CPD Workshop: Marketing Strategy Research
Professional Development Workshop – 5 hours CPD credits
This is also one of 6 workshops that make up Level 2 of our Diploma in Schools Marketing.
Research lies at the heart of forming any marketing strategy. This course will help those attending to understand why, when and how to effectively use research to inform the development and implementation of a marketing strategy.
- Market research – an introduction
- Understanding market research
- The role of market research
- Desk research – how to get started
- Research beyond your desk
- The role of specialist research
- Expert interviews
- Postcode and demographic analysis
- Researching key stakeholders
- Who to research
- What to find out and when?
- Asking the right questions
- Finding the right methodology
- Different ways to research
- Understanding when to use which approach
There will be an optional post-workshop assignment for delegates.
PLEASE NOTE that if you are attending this workshop as part of the AMCIS Diploma in Schools Marketing then you will need to complete, submit and gain a satisfactory pass for the assignments for each of the three workshops that you attend.
Heather Styche-Patel, Head of Insight & Client Services, RSAcademics Ltd
Terms & Conditions
To read our Terms and Conditions relating to booking, attendance and payment of this event, along with our cancellation and refund policy, please view here: Ts and Cs.
- June 9, 2021 9:30am
- 160 (Members)
- 260 (Non-Members)