CPD Workshop: Personal Effectiveness
Continuous Professional Development Workshop
- If you are booking this workshop as part of the full AMCIS Diploma in Schools Marketing, please click here to complete the AMCIS Diploma in Schools Marketing booking Form.
- If you wish to book this as a single workshop, please complete the booking form below
Communications and marketing roles within Independent schools are increasingly challenging, requiring complex stakeholder and relationship management often in demanding circumstances. This course will look at the key soft skills those working in, or aspiring to, senior level positions need.
- Influential report writing
- Writing concise and relevant reports
- Constructing a coherent argument
- Influencing and positively shaping stakeholder thinking
- Maximising your presentation skills
- Improving your overall performance – tips and strategies
- Effective preparation for presentations
- Effective time management
- Practical tips to maximise your effectiveness during working hours
- Stress management
- Recognising stress – in yourself and others
- Techniques to manage and reduce stress levels
- Handling difficult situations
- How to challenge effectively
- Honing negotiation skills
- Building a rapport – tips and strategies
There will be an optional post-workshop assignment for delegates.
One day workshop
Sian Jones, Director, Sian Jones Consulting
Terms & Conditions:
To read our Terms and Conditions relating to booking, attendance and payment of this event, along with our cancellation and refund policy, please view here: T&C’s.
- March 17, 2022 9:30am
- £165.00 (Members)
- £265.00 (Non-Members)