CPD Workshop: Personal Effectiveness
Professional Development Workshop – 5 hours CPD credits
This is also one of 6 workshops that make up Level 2 of our Diploma in Schools Marketing.
Communications and marketing roles within Independent schools are increasingly challenging, requiring complex stakeholder and relationship management often in demanding circumstances. This course will look at the key soft skills those working in, or aspiring to, senior level positions need.
- Influential report writing
- Writing concise and relevant reports
- Constructing a coherent argument
- Influencing and positively shaping stakeholder thinking
- Maximising your presentation skills
- Improving your overall performance – tips and strategies
- Effective preparation for presentations
- Effective time management
- Practical tips to maximise your effectiveness during working hours
- Stress management
- Recognising stress – in yourself and others
- Techniques to manage and reduce stress levels
- Handling difficult situations
- How to challenge effectively
- Honing negotiation skills
- Building a rapport – tips and strategies
There will be an optional post-workshop assignment for delegates.
PLEASE NOTE that if you are attending this workshop as part of the
AMCIS Diploma in Schools Marketing then you will need to complete, submit and gain a satisfactory pass for the assignments for each of the three workshops that you attend.
Sian Jones, Director, Sian Jones Consultancy
Terms & Conditions
To read our Terms and Conditions relating to booking, attendance and payment of this event, along with our cancellation and refund policy, please view here: Ts and Cs.
- March 18, 2021 9:30am
- 160 (Members)
- 260 (Non-Members)