CPD Workshop: Stakeholder Communications
Professional Development Workshop – 5 hours CPD credits
This is also one of 6 workshops that make up Level 2 of our Diploma in Schools Marketing.
Within a school environment there are many key stakeholders; each with different agendas and expertise. This course will look at these in turn; governors, common room, parents, prospective parents, local community and pupils. A different approach and strategy is needed for each group. This course will delve into how to ensure maximum support from each group whether you are handling a crisis or delivering good news.
- Stakeholder analysis overview
- Identifying the key stakeholders
- ‘Stakeholder Analysis Grid’ – how to use it
- Understanding your stakeholders through research
- Focus groups
- Data insight
- Building trust with your stakeholders
- How to engage Senior Management, governors and staff
- Working with families within your parental body
- Involving pupils – ideas and suggestions
- Attracting disengaged stakeholders
- Working with local communities and business
- Alumni programmes – an overview
- Local and national media relations
- Creating long term relationships
- Crisis management
- Building trust quickly
- Managing and sharing information to minimise the impact
- Creating your own stakeholder engagement plan
- Learning from best practice case studies
- How to implement in your school
There will be an optional post-workshop assignment for delegates.
Rachel Hadley-Leonard, Consultant, RHL Consulting Simon Hepburn, Director, Marketing Advice for Schools
Terms & Conditions
To read our Terms and Conditions relating to booking, attendance and payment of this event, along with our cancellation and refund policy, please view here: Ts and Cs.
- June 10, 2021 9:00am
- London WC1N 1HT, UK
- 180 (Members)
- 280 (Non-Members)