Job Title – Education Consultant (Private School Placements)
Location – Wateringbury, Kent (20 minutes from Tonbridge or Maidstone)
• Competitive salary based on experience
• Brand new, bright and comfortable rural office environment with free parking
• 24 days holiday, NEST pension
• Great career prospects for a flexible and talented individual with a buoyant, exciting company
• Advising and assisting families from the UK and across the world with choosing and applying to private schools and colleges
• Providing general advice on private education, curriculum options etc
• Assessing students’ school reports and presenting candidates to suitable schools
• Providing parents with information about schools, including academic track record, curriculum, facilities, gender/religious ethos etc. and recommending suitable schools
• Liaising with schools and guiding clients through the admissions process, including arranging visits to schools and assisting with entrance test arrangements etc
• Responding to enquiries for summer school placements and making appropriate recommendations
• Assisting with other admin and school placement work as required
We are looking for an individual with the following attributes:
• Experience of UK private schools and the UK curriculum, either as an employee, a parent or one’s own education
• A driven personality with a desire to provide a client with best quality advice possible
• A confident and effective communicator, with excellent written and spoken English, and the ability to be persuasive with our affluent clients and senior school staff
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Some foreign language ability would be advantageous because of our large international client base, but not essential
• A flexible, can-do attitude and willing to take the initiative and work under pressure
• UK university degree desirable
Education Advisers provides information and advice to parents seeking private schools and colleges. We were established in 2004 and now run several websites, which generate more than 1 million visitors per year. We also undertake work with schools to develop their own recruitment strategies.
The Education Consultant will be involved from the outset in advising parents on school and college placements. This role has real job satisfaction with a high level of autonomy, working with a small team of colleagues.
Education Advisers Ltd is primarily an internet driven company. You will be expected to contribute to our online content as required, and must be willing and able to travel to schools when necessary.
As a small and flexible company all members of staff are expected and encouraged to contribute to the development of new services and business initiatives, for example marketing and implementing pupil assessment programmes. The consultant should become familiar with all aspects of our operations including administration processes, billing / accounting, database management and customer management systems to contribute help if and when required.
The role is based at the Education Advisers main office in Wateringbury, Kent.
How to Apply
Please email your CV with a covering letter explaining why you are interested in the role to Mary Murayama, firstname.lastname@example.org by 18 February 2022
Mary Murayama, Joint Managing Director
Education Advisers Ltd
Home Farm, Red Hill,
Wateringbury, Kent ME18 5NN
Phone 01622 813870
Preferred Start Date 1 March 2022 or ASAP
Contact Name Mary Murayama
Contact Email email@example.com
We are a digital marketing agency specialising in helping education, nonprofit organisations and businesses grow by increasing their reach and improve their engagement.
We are looking for a Growth Consultant to join our team to help us build the profile of HubGem Marketing and deliver exceptional marketing support to our clients. The Growth
Consultant role will be responsible for delivering inbound marketing strategies, including social media, blog articles and lead generation.
This role also offers the exciting opportunity to consult with clients to help them grow their organisations using inbound marketing methods and delivering content and ongoing support to clients as required.
This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly-growing small business and the ideal candidate will be fundamental to the growth of HubGem Marketing. This role is remote with regular meetings via Zoom and occasional team meetings in person (travel expenses within the UK will be covered). A strong work ethic, ability to be self-motivated and take the initiative are crucial.
Our ideal candidate thrives when working remotely, is passionate about digital and inbound marketing and is enthusiastic about the opportunity to make their mark in the growth of a small business. They must be confident in meeting new people, consulting with clients, delivering training and getting involved in the sales process.
This role requires experience of working in education and/or non-profit marketing, experience of driving digital projects forward and a passion for helping others achieve their goals.
We are a small business making a big impact and we really care about our team, we believe that work life balance of our employees is key to our success.
This is a Permanent Contract. Applications for the role can be made online at hubgem.co.uk/join-our-team