Permanent / part-time
27.5 hours a week, 35 weeks a year (term time only, plus inset days)
Actual Salary £18,765.73 (FTE £32,337.90)
STAHS is a vibrant school supported by a diverse and enthusiastic community of staff, pupils, parents, and alumni. It is important that our staff reflect the diversity of our community, and we therefore welcome and encourage applications from people of all genders and sexual orientation, those from Black, Asian and other minority ethnic backgrounds, and those with disabilities.
We are seeking to appoint a creative and innovative Marketing Officer to join our busy and collaborative Marketing team.
Your main responsibilities will be assisting the Head of Marketing and colleagues in the Marketing Team in implementing the marketing strategy to promote a compelling image and reputation amongst the School’s key stakeholders, and supporting the development and delivery of all online and offline marketing activity, including the school website, social media, marketing literature, advertising, events and PR. You will work as part of the team supporting teaching and non-teaching colleagues to deliver a strong and consistent brand and messaging.
The successful candidate will have at least one year’s marketing experience and will be a team worker who can build strong working relationships across multi-disciplinary teams.
This post is based at the Senior School in St Albans. This is a permanent position offered on a part-time basis, 27.5 hours per week, 35 weeks per year (term time only, plus inset days). Working hours will be Monday – Friday 8.30am to 2.30pm with a 30-minute unpaid lunch break. Flexibility will be considered for the right candidate.
In return we offer:
• Continued Professional Development (CPD) opportunities
• An opportunity to join our warm, vibrant and ambitious community
• Use of sports facilities, including gym and swimming pool*
• An extensive benefits package
• Highly competitive salary
*Conditions apply Details of the role and application process are available on the school’s website www.stahs.org.uk/vacancies.
Closing date for applications is 9am Thursday 12 October 2023
Interviews to be held on Tuesday 17 October 2023
The High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Registered Charity No: 311065
About this Role
The Marketing Officer will report to the Marketing Manager and occasionally support the PR and Communications Manager. The wider team consists of Director of Marketing, Communications and Culture, PR and Comms Manager and Graphic Designer, who you will work alongside. You will support and execute the new marketing, content and digital strategy for both schools. You will be responsible for managing and creating allocated digital and print marketing material to a variety of stakeholders, including current, prospective parents and alumni.
You will show a genuine interest in education. You will have an impeccable eye for detail, multi-tasker, good project management skills and excel in a fast-paced environment. You will also have flexibility to work outside of your working hours, when required, to support the school.
Promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young persons for who you are responsible and with whom you come into contact.
Role will include, but not be limited to, the following duties:
- To be the brand advocate for the school, ensuring correct colours, typefaces, logos and crests are used throughout all marketing material
- Support the Marketing Manager in brand guardianship, ensuring the vison, values and tone of voice are consistent
- Identify ways to improve all branded material
- Identity where and when we need to evolve the brand guidelines
- Stay updated on industry trends, especially marketing and content
- Keep abreast of local and national education news
- Uphold the ethos and aims of the school.
Strategy and planning
- Support the Marketing Manager and PR and Communications Manager to execute the annual marketing and communication strategy and budget
- Support the Marketing Manager to execute the marketing information system (statistics, target market, competitor research etc) to enable strategic decision making for marketing purposes
- Monitoring of the marketing budget on a monthly and annual basis
- Support the Marketing Manager to undertake research to inform future
- Maintain and execute an annualised marketing calendar to ensure all events and initiatives are planned for in a timely manner
- To support the Marketing Manager and meet regularly with other teams to develop new marketing solutions
- Support the management of a central library of marketing assets and images
- To organise the annual and termly publications across both schools and brief the Graphic Designer
- To lead the creation of the weekly newsletters for the schools
- To implement our tone of voice across all internal and external communications
- To oversee the design of any items for concerts, conferences and talks, with the support of the Graphic Designer
- To oversee all internal school event material (e.g. Drama, Music, Art, Sport etc), with the support of the Graphic Designer
- To manage all external third-party suppliers with the support of the Graphic Designer.
- Support the Marketing Manager and execute the digital marketing strategy (including email marketing, SEO for website and any future blog content)
- Responsible day-to-day running, and any improvements, of the school website and the school’s social media channels
- Responsible for the web content and development
- Support the website redesign
- Responsible for the social media campaigns across the schools and oversee content
- To support the Marketing Manager’s work with Admissions to create bespoke campaigns on social to fulfil recruitment needs
- To support the analysis of social media, preparing monthly reports
- Manage all external suppliers, e.g. photographers, web designers, merchandise agencies, production companies, etc.
- To assist with the photography guidelines and application
- To assist with the creation of a black book of suitable photographers
- Support the Marketing Manager with the creation of all briefs, manage any external photographers to ensure all projects at both schools are covered within budget and on brief
- Support, if necessary, with photography at events across the school.
Admissions and Development
- Build and maintain a close relationship with the Admission Registrars across both schools to create plan of marketing requirements for the year
- Support with updating the school’s marketing materials such as prospectuses, newsletters and update emails to parents
- Build and maintain a close relationship with the Development team to identify and create any marketing campaigns (eg bursaries, alumni)
- Assist with materials for the development team for all alumni events
- Assist with marketing and publicity for all major school events such as open days
Registrar and Marketing Officer
Leehurst Swan School are currently seeking to appoint an experienced Registrar and Marketing Officer.
The Registrar will be the first and main point of contact for prospective families and will ensure a smooth transition through the admissions process into school life whilst delivering an exceptional level of service and ensuring a high quality of work that is representative of the reputation of the School. They will take a professional, reassuring, confident and proactive approach to all aspects of the admissions journey and will oversee a constant turnaround of enquiries, applications, meetings and visits throughout the year.
The Registrar also acts as the Marketing Officer and will be responsible for the planning and co-ordination of the marketing campaigns, managing the social media channels, maintaining brand reputation and driving brand awareness to attract pupils and build on the excellent reputation of the School.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic, organised and dynamic individual with experience of the admissions process. Excellent organisation skills and meticulous attention to detail together with engaging customer service skills which are of paramount importance. The successful candidate will embrace our values and be an ambassador for the School.
This role is term time plus an additional four weeks to be agreed with the Headteacher.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Candidates should complete the application form on the school website www.leehurstswan.org.uk
and send with a covering letter to Mrs Mandy Bateman (Headteacher) via firstname.lastname@example.org with a current Curriculum Vitae
The closing date for applications is mid-day Tuesday 13th December 2022.
Interviews will take place week commencing Monday 9th January 2023.
Required start date: February 2023
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo appropriate child protection screening, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Horris Hill is a successful day and boarding school, set in more than 65 acres of Berkshire countryside. The ethos of our school is very simple – happy children thrive. Our attention is not only on providing academic excellence but in delivering excellence in pastoral care too.
We are seeking an action-orientated individual to capture the essence of life at Horris Hill and to communicate our key messages through a dynamic and engaging marketing programme. The successful candidate will be a creative thinker who understands social media and enjoys writing content. Being part of a busy Prep School will require the successful candidate to be adaptable and have excellent inter-personal skills. They will have a keenness to deliver excellence, and recognise the importance of attention to detail, along with first-class literacy and communication skills. This role will be the primary communicator, to multiple stakeholders, across a range of marketing channels.
This is an exciting time of change for Horris Hill and we have big ambitions! From September 2022, the school will offer co-education, there will be a new Nursery, and will undergo a multi-million-pound investment programme.
Horris Hill is part of Forfar Education, a specialist school investment and advisory business, which partners with and manages schools across the world; supporting them to become outstanding centres of excellence for pupils of all ages to learn and grow. The successful candidate will be supported by the marketing team at Forfar, as well as having an opportunity to network and knowledge share with other marketing teams at Forfar Schools.
- Create digital newsletters, including the weekly newsletter to parents.
- Regularly review and update the school website
- Develop and execute a robust social media strategy
- Utilise digital insights and analytic tools to regularly report on the success of marketing activity.
- Deliver campaigns as laid out in the school marketing plan. Implement activity from across the marketing mix, Including, but not limited to, booking printed media, scheduling digital adverts, creating editorial, printing leaflets.
- Plan and manage events, including (but not limited to) open days, community events, parent events and support the wider school with other school showcase events such as Horris Hill Day. Please note that events may occur outside of normal working hours.
- Be the champion of content marketing by working with stakeholders and influencers to create relevant and engaging stories
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, such as suppliers, agents, parents, prospects, local organisations and alumni.
- Capture the essence of Horris Hill through photography and film. Demonstrate a keenness for photo and video editing.
- Consistently implement the School’s brand guidelines and key selling messages
- Proactively identify and react to opportunities to raise the school’s profile within the local community
- Support the school with the creation of handbooks and related communications including the school prospectus, admissions literature, etc.
Part-time: 20 hours per week, all year round
To commence September 2022
Closing date for applications: 12 noon Thursday 21st July
Interviews: Tuesday 26th July
For further details and an application form please click the apply button. Please send applications to email@example.com
We are seeking a Marketing Officer to play a key role in developing and delivering a core marketing and communication plan to increase pupil recruitment and retention, maintain and enhance links with alumni families and maximise opportunities for the School locally, regionally and nationally.
Crucial to the role is the ability to understand the needs of current and prospective parents and to identify strategies/initiatives which enable Sevenoaks Preparatory School to meet these needs in the short and long term.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, aligned with our ethos and keen to become part of our dynamic and committed staff.
The role is part time (13.5 hours per week) and term time only. Interviews will take place week commencing 21st March 2022. Please e-mail your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
The School is committed to the safeguarding of children. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers. An enhanced DBS clearance will be necessary.
Hours: 40 hours per week, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday, including INSET, Open Mornings and other events that fall outside of normal working hours.
Contract: Permanent, 52 weeks per annum.
We’re looking for a bright, confident and enthusiastic Marketing Officer with strong organisational and creative skills to support the busy Marketing team at St George’s Weybridge.
While no two days are the same, the annual school cycle offers comforting familiarity. In this role you’ll plan, implement and deliver innovative and compelling marketing campaigns, communications, and events to engage and delight a variety of audiences in support of the whole school.
This role is perfect for someone who takes real pride in producing high quality marketing materials and is looking to gain further experience in a friendly, family orientated and hard working environment. Your attention to detail will be second to none and you’ll be passionate about your work. But above all, you’ll come to work with a spring in your step, excited about working in an environment where you will be encouraged to develop, take ownership and make a difference.
For further information, please visit:
or email the Human Resources department on email@example.com.
Closing Date: Tuesday 25th January 2022
Interview Date: W/C Monday 31st January 2022
St George’s Weybridge is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service. St George’s Weybridge is an Equal Opportunities Employer and a registered Educational Charity no. 1017853 as well as a data controller and registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office as required under current data protection legislation. Further information about how we use personal data is available in our Privacy Notice.
Required as soon as possible.
St Edmund’s College offers modern facilities in a magnificent country setting in rural Hertfordshire, providing a safe and stimulating environment for young minds.
We require a Marketing Officer to work within the busy Admissions and Marketing team.
This is an interesting and varied role and the successful candidate will be responsible for creatively marketing both the Prep and College to prospective families, the local community and our current families through a variety of channels ensuring that our ethos and brand is upheld.
The successful candidate will welcome the many opportunities to contribute to the lively extra-curricular life of the College. St Edmund’s is England’s oldest Catholic school offering an all-round co-education for students from 3 to 18 and for families from all faiths.
If you would like to apply, please visit our website in order to download an application pack http://www.stedmundscollege.org/information/job-opportunities/
We are looking to appoint a Marketing Officer to join us as soon as possible to develop and deliver the School’s marketing and admissions strategy. The role includes website management, writing reports, analysis, newsletters, publications, promotional material and advertising. He or she will have strong interpersonal, organisational, communication, marketing and IT skills.
The successful candidate will have at least two years marketing experience, ideally within the context of independent education, be enthusiastic and passionate about their work, be an effective communicator, have experience of managing websites and social media platforms and be able to create engaging digital and print content, by means of imagery, text and video.
The Marketing Officer will work with the Headmaster and Registrar to develop and deliver the School’s marketing and admissions strategy.
A key focus of this role will be to promote the school’s activities and achievements across numerous platforms to enhance the School’s digital presence.
Full details and an application form can be found below or on our website: www.durstonhouse.org
Please complete an application form with a covering letter and send it to our HR department: firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date is 12 noon on Monday 6 September 2021. Suitable candidates may be interviewed before the closing date. We reserve the right to withdraw the position if an early appointment is made. We therefore encourage you to apply early.
We are looking for a hard-working and enthusiastic graduate, with at least three years of marketing experience, ideally in an educational setting, to join our External Relations Department as Marketing Officer with effect 1st January 2021, or as soon as possible thereafter.
The successful candidate will be an effective communicator, have passion for their work, an appreciation of the independent sector, experience of managing websites and social media channels and be able to craft engaging digital and hard copy content, through the use of video, imagery and text. The ability to analyse activity is also essential.
An application form and booklet containing the job description and person specification may be downloaded from our website www.queensgate.org.uk/about-us/employment-opportunities. When completed the application form should be sent by email together with a covering letter to the Principal by to email@example.com to arrive no later than Friday 11th December 2020.
Queen’s Gate is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo enhanced DBS checks and have references taken up with previous employers.
Queen’s Gate is a leading independent girls’ school situated in South Kensington, ideally placed to take advantage of all the opportunities which the area offers. With just over 500 pupils from 4-18, the School is a vibrant and forward-looking community; our girls enjoy excellent academic education whilst getting involved in an extensive range of extra-curricular opportunities.