Senior Marketing Executive
Cheltenham College Prep School are seeking an ambitious, creative and professional marketer who is looking for the next step in their marketing career. The postholder will understand the potency of high quality and targeted communications and enjoy the challenge of creating effective pieces.
Reporting to College’s Head of Marketing and Communications, the post-holder will own and implement the Prep’s marketing plan and maintain the Prep’s marketing budget.
They will be responsible for:
• implementing the digital marketing campaigns working with our Digital Marketing Agency
• showcasing the stories and values of the Prep School on our social media accounts and website through regular posts and updates
• creating high-spec printed collateral such as the School Prospectus
• scheduling advertising and managing the creative process
• supporting our events and ensuring their success both in terms of attendance and the event itself
• compiling and sending out the weekly parent news communications
• assisting in sourcing and acting on PR opportunities.
The postholder should be confident to work independently; able to build strong relationships with key staff; and be a flexible and committed team player with a sense of humour.
Employees at Cheltenham College enjoy many benefits including free onsite parking near the centre of Cheltenham; daily complimentary lunches during term time; free membership to the College’s gyms and swimming pool and entry into an Executive Pension Scheme.
Further details of the role can be found in the job description below.
How to apply
Please visit our website to download an application pack and review the application process.
The closing date for applications is 4pm on Monday 24th October 2022.
Interviews will be held on Tuesday 1st November and Thursday 3rd November 2022.