Required for January 2021
We are seeking to recruit a first class experienced administrator to join our Admissions Team. This is a key ‘front of house’ administrative position in an outward-facing department, and the postholder will be expected to play a significant part of delivering positive, friendly and professional customer service to prospective parents, feeder schools and agents. You must be able to demonstrate previous experience of working in a busy office environment.
Essentially you must have:
- An excellent standard of education with ICT qualifications.
- Proven track record of delivering first class ‘front of house’ customer service.
- Able to work quickly and accurately, with good attention to detail, in order to meet conflicting deadlines.
- An ability to follow a detailed procedure with exceptional attention to detail.
- Have a pro-active and assertive approach balanced with the ability to make prospective parents and children feel welcome when they visit the school.
- Some knowledge/experience of the Immigration & Visa Regulations relating to recruitment of international pupils would be an advantage but not essential.
This is a full-time all year-round position and the successful person will be required to work flexibly within the Admissions team. There will be occasions when you will be expected to work during the weekends to assist with open days and occasional office cover.
For a full Recruitment Pack please apply by visiting our website: http://www.shrewsbury.org.uk/page/admissions-administrator
alternatively, please telephone Human Resources, 01743 280 834
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 12pm, Friday 13 November 2020
Interviews to be held on: Friday 20 November 2020
Shrewsbury School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service.