We are seeking an Admissions Administrator to support all aspects of QE’s student recruitment.
As part of the dedicated Admissions team, the successful candidate will be responsible for the positive promotion of the Collegiate through:
- Dealing with admissions queries appropriately
- Giving tours of the school and its grounds, as required
- Supporting the arrangement of visits, exams and interviews for students
- General office admin, such as maintaining the admissions database
- Supporting the preparation for and attending of open days and recruitment events, as required
The successful candidate will have a professional manner at all times, excellent customer service skills, and be both adaptable and flexible in their approach to the role. They will be a team player with a ‘can do’ attitude.
Due to our location, a full UK drivers licence is required.
For full job description and application form, please visit: https://www.qe.org/work-for-us
The Collegiate is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and all successful applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including the Collegiate application form, checks with past employees and a DBS checks.