Admissions and Marketing Officer
ICS is an independent, IB Continuum and IB World School, with 40 years’ history, providing an international IB education to students aged 3 – 18 (PYP, MYP and Diploma programmes).
ICS London, we strive to create a home from home for students. It’s a welcoming environment where the whole community comes together to shape students into well-rounded people. Our community of passionate and attentive educators take a personalised approach to teaching and learning. From the moment our students start their journey with us, we’re here to guide them at every stage.
ICS London is one of the leading premium brand schools within the Globeducate Group.
Admissions and Marketing Officer role will take a supporting role to Admissions Manager and Marketing Manager in the admissions process, communicating our missions to perspective students and parents.
Why work for ICS?
- Supportive environment working with colleagues and line managers who genuinely want to see you succeed and thrive
- Central London location; we promote a positive work-life balance.
- Strong team-work in a thoroughly collaborative environment
- Small school size. currently 160 students for whole school
- Opportunity to work with and learn about many different cultures – we are an International School representing over 40 nationalities.
- To co-ordinate the admissions process from initial enquiry through to the pupil’s first day at ICS London.
- To ensure the student recruitment targets are maximised and a first–rate customer experience is provided.
- Offer an efficient, warm and welcoming professional service to parents, pupils, staff, feeder schools and the wider public interested in joining our school or working in partnership with us.
- Deliver an impressive, effective and efficient admissions process for applicants, which reflects the values and ethos of the school.
- Respond to all enquiries within 24 hours during the working week and ensure high-quality communication (written and verbal language, structure and consistent attention to detail).
- Follow up with leads at all stages of the pipeline that have become unresponsive to reignite their interest.
- Follow best practices in timing this communication.
- Be responsible for planning and scheduling school tours for the Admissions Manager
- Develop B2B network to generate new leads ( e.g. cold-call embassies, agents)
- Ensure that all new leads are entered into Hubspot within 24 hours during the working week.
- Ensure that lead statuses, notes and personal details are kept fully up to date at all times and after each and every communication with prospective parents.
- Maintain all data accurately for reporting in Hubspot and Open Apply.
- Ensure the school’s admissions processes adhere to relevant policies, compliances and regulations.
- Assist Admissions Manager with planning, reporting and marketing research.
- Support the Admissions manager with the re-enrolment process.
- Support Admissions Manager with students visa and ensure that UKVI sponsor duties and compliance are met
- Maintain the Admissions office area and key parental touch points at the school in good order for prospective parents.
- On occasion, meet with prospective parents or other visitors, give tours of the school and ensure prompt and effective follow-up when required.
- Attend meetings and prepare reporting and tracking documents as necessary.
- Support Marketing Manager with brand consistency and quality
- Manage the ICS London visual library and arrange photos/videos as required.
- Support the ICS London website management by updating blogs, news, copy etc. where and when necessary.
- Ensure lead forms are working correctly, and landing pages and lead tracking goals are in place.
- Manage the procurement, production and warehousing of materials. Monitor stock levels and effective distribution of such materials.
- Provide estimates, invoices and purchase requests.
- With the Marketing Manager, keep abreast of key market trends in student recruitment and monitor local competition development.
- Support the team in GDPR compliance.
- Assistance with organisation of open days, admissions tour and other promotional events
- Support and attend school events (on and off-campus events).
- Involvement in the wider life of ICS London, including supporting shows, ceremonies and network with existing or potential stakeholders.
Please download the job description from our website for more details.
ICS has a commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and as such this post holds safeguarding responsibilities. This post is defined as regulated activity and all appointments are subject to Enhanced DBS checks/Overseas Police Checks and Prohibition check, Overseas Teaching Sanctions check, Disqualification from childcare check ( if applicable). During the interview, all candidates will be asked to talk through their applications, including periods when they were not working. ICS is committed to equal opportunities. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
How to apply
We reserve the right to shortlist the applications before closing date. If you are interested, please apply now.
Please download the application form from our website and email the completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are not able to provide a visa sponsorship for this post. Applicants must have eligible status to work in the UK.