Brighton College Prep Kensington is seeking to appoint an Admissions
Assistant, to start immediately.
• Work under the direction of the Head of Admissions across all aspects of the school’s admissions process and pipeline management with a view to optimising conversion at every stage of the pipeline and ensuring retention levels are as high as possible.
• Ensure a retention approach exists for all ‘transition points’ within the school.
• Support with regular reporting & forecasting of data with accompanying insights and actions.
• Follow up on all digital admissions to ensure an exceptional service for prospective parents.
• Support on conversion events including personal tours, open mornings.
• Ensure our global minimum standards for admissions are met (or exceeded).
• Act as a key brand ambassador for the school, understanding the local market, the school’s value proposition, appreciating the needs of parents and pupils.
• Work to the stretching annual enrolment targets that are set by the Head of Admissions and the Head of the school.
• Regularly review feedback generated through various mediums (mystery shop, online chat, WhatsApp, Voice of the Parent admissions surveys, et al); and take action to improve the admissions service based on customer insight.
• Ensure a fast and quality response to individual parent feedback is given in line with our published minimum standards.
• Support the Head of Admissions in building relationships with feeder schools, estate agents, relocation agents, key partners, affiliates and influencers in the local community to support enrolments.
• Support the Head of Admissions with the monthly forecasting of admissions figures and compilation of ad-hoc reports to the school Senior Leadership Team as required.
• The ideal candidate will have great interpersonal skills, enjoys interacting with others and able to operate with autonomy and authority. You will have ability to manage multiple stakeholders and work well within a team.
• Excellent organisational and administrative skills • Ability to remain calm under pressure and work to tight deadlines, systematic
approach to tasks, with attention to detail.
• Confident and adept in use of Microsoft applications e.g. Word, Excel and various database systems
• Good levels of accuracy & attention to detail with own and other tasks
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to deal with people on all levels with sensitivity, tact and diplomacy.
• Prior experience of managing direct customer contact ideally in sales and customer service
• Previous experience of working in a complex, busy, service-driven environment
• Experience in use of customer database, customer relationship management tools and digital/online platforms
• An understanding of the highly competitive school’s marketplace would be an advantage.
• Knowledge of 11+ and 13+ entry requirements for schools.
About the role
Here at Brighton College Prep Kensington we have an exciting position for an Admissions Assistant, reporting into the Head of Admissions. The Admissions
Assistant will be part of the team that is responsible for growing the number of students in our school.
This is a great position which is driven by the ideal candidate to deliver a distinctive, market leading and ‘surprising and delightful’ customer experience.
This role is based at school in Kensington (London).
This role will work with the Head of Admissions to embed a sales culture and mindset throughout the school. This role will be an ambassador for the school,
understanding what each parent needs, and delivering exemplary customer service.
The Admissions Assistant will be expected to support the Head of Admissions through the management of enquiries and applications both in person and by email, and by ensuring the data systems are well managed and accurate.
The role will require a focus on both enrolments and retention of existing students.
For the right candidate, there could be the opportunity to work in one of our International schools in due course.
The start date for this role is as soon as possible and applications will be considered on a rolling basis, therefore early application is encouraged, however a start date of
September 2023 will be considered for the right candidate.
Candidates should submit their application online. Application forms can be downloaded at brightoncollegeprepkensington.co.uk/careers and sent to
Any enquiries about the application procedure should be emailed to email@example.com.