ACS International Schools are recruiting a competent Admissions Associate to join the team at ACS Cobham.
The Admissions Associate will support the enrolment management at the school and assist families in joining the ACS. The Admissions Associate will also ensure the accuracy of enrolment and the smooth entrance process of students and their families into the school, including processing of student records and files.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
• Strong interpersonal skills – good communication and customer service skills on the telephone, face to face and on paper/email are vital.
• Proficient and accurate in data bases, Microsoft Word and Excel. Willing and able to learn other software.
• Good attention to detail, written accuracy and highly organised.
• Flexible approach to performing a variety of tasks. Team worker.
• Able to work with minimum supervision and to remain calm within a dynamic and busy environment.
• Experience of working in a school, especially an admissions environment is an advantage.
• Knowledge of the IB (International Baccalaureate) or other international school curriculum is an advantage.
• Take and respond to queries from parents, students and education consultants throughout the Admissions inquiry and application process in order to ensure the team provides a high standard of customer service.
• Input data into the school Admissions database, ensuring the information is accurate and complete. Generate correspondence as needed.
• Assist with Registrar duties such as to prepare official acceptance letters and re-enrolment of existing students.
• Keep stock of school promotional materials, office supplies and maintenance requests.
• Liaise with other ACS departments (such as IT, School Fees Office, other ACS Admissions Offices, PSO) to ensure good working relationships and accurate exchange of information
• Assist the Registrar in the issue of CAS.
• Arrange and take orientation tours for prospective and new families, take part in open days and Marketing events, participate in the life of the school to ensure up to date knowledge of the school.
Full time, 35 hours hours per week, 8am – 4pm (with the potential for the hours to be negotiable) Monday to Friday.
The role will require flexibility and occasional travel to ensure delivery, including to the other ACS UK campuses and school fairs. The role involves some weekend working/travel for which time off in lieu will be given.
ACS is committed to inclusion across race, gender, faith, identity and abilities. We believe that diversity helps us to fulfil our purpose, realise our vision and exemplify our values. ACS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and, as an employee of ACS, you are expected to share this commitment. This position is therefore subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.