EATON SQUARE SENIOR & SIXTH
Part of London Park Schools Dukes Education
Help us make a positive impression and manage the admissions process for Eaton Square Senior and Sixth Form.
We are looking for a dynamic, self-assured, and highly motivated individual to help us as we move into a new and exciting phase of school life.
Eaton Square Senior and Sixth Form are a co-ed independent senior and sixth form based in iconic Mayfair and Belgravia – right in the heart of London. Together, they provide an exciting, personalised, and forward-thinking education for up to 250 students. The school and Sixth form reflect the very best of London; creative, energetic, and embody the diversity of London’s world class make-up.
It is an exciting time to join us as we navigate our entry into the London Park Schools group: smaller senior schools that can deliver bigger thinking and are a ‘breath of fresh air’ in the London market. The combination of Head, Dr Adrian Rainbow’s vision for the school and Principal, Suzie Longstaff’s vision for the group, offers a powerful and exciting narrative in the London Senior school market and highlights the importance of Admissions in helping to drive it further.
What we offer you
• Real responsibility: supported and helped by Group Head of Marketing & Admissions
• Teamwork: working alongside Marketing and LPS Clapham Admissions Manager
• Senior Access: to the Head of ESS, the Head of sixth Form and Principal
• Broader career support and development: As a member of the broader Dukes Education family, you have access to regular training, the support of other Marketing and Admissions colleagues at monthly meetings and great career advancement opportunities
• Great package: including cycle to work scheme, free school meals during term-time, SMART pension, 25 days holiday, competitive salary (c.£35-40k depending on experience)
• Flexibility: ability to work across sites and occasional working from home during the holidays
• Normal hours: Some flexibility required (e.g. occasional evening or weekend events) but usually 8.30-4.30/9-5pm Responsible to: Head of LPS Marketing and Admissions & Head of ESS Full Time, office-based, with 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
Applications should be made in writing by FRIDAY 13 OCTOBER to our HR Manager, Margaret Emanuel firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be held on a rolling basis and will consist of a meeting with the Head of LPS Marketing & Admissions, the Head and other members of the team.