The Admissions Manager will be responsible for growing the number of students at both Hendon Prep School and Salcombe Prep School.
You will be responsible for delivering a professional, distinctive, customer focused ‘surprising and delightful’ experience from enquiry through to enrolment.
Key Responsibilities will include, (but not limited to):
· To act as a key brand ambassador for the school, understanding the local market, the value proposition of the school and by appreciating the needs of parents and pupils;
· To take responsibility for all aspects of the schools’ admissions process nurturing enquirers, applicants and offer holders through to enrolment;
· To take the lead on admissions events including personal tours, open mornings and other similar recruitment events;
· To build relationships with feeder schools, estate agents, relocation agents, key partners, affiliates and influencers in the local community to drive enquiries as determined by the Marketing and Admissions strategy;
· In conjunction with the Head and the Cognita team, set stretching annual enrolment targets;
· To manage the workload of the Event and Admin Coordinator supporting both Hendon and Salcombe
· To lead the relationship with feeder schools or other external partners such as Estate Agents;
· To ensure that the department is always appropriately resourced;
Who we are looking for:
· To be considered for this role you have demonstrated success in a related role and have previous experience working in a complex, busy and service driven environment.
We would also expect;
· Prior experience of managing direct customer contact ideally in a customer facing, service-based role, or sales
· Experience of customer database, customer relationship management tools and digital/online platforms
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to deal with people on all levels with sensitivity, tact and diplomacy
· Confident use of cloud-based CRM systems
· The ability to show empathy to prospective parents and understand their personal circumstances
· An understanding of the highly competitive independent school marketplace would be an advantage.
Benefits at Cognita:
· Competitive salary
· Contributory Pension Scheme
· Professional development
· School fee discount
· 25 days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
Apply now Please send your CV to: Recruitment@cognita.com
If you are shortlisted we will ask you to complete our application form prior to interview.