Kingswood School is looking to appoint a detail oriented, enthusiastic and experienced admissions professional to join the Kingswood Admissions and Marketing team.
Based at Kingswood Senior School, on the outskirts of the beautiful city of Bath, you will report into the Director of Admissions and Marketing and work closely with the Lower School Registrar and Admissions Officers. Acting as the first point of contact for families seeking to join the Kingswood community, you will play a critical role helping to secure our future, as we celebrate our 275 anniversary.
The role will include, but not be limited to, events management, database administration, data reporting and contact with families. The right candidate will ideally have experience in admissions in the education sector and will have the passion to get involved with all aspects of Admissions.
Working weeks will be varied: you will go from arranging a taster day for our new Year 9 students, to reporting on trends and collating insights about our applicants, or managing the offer letter process to Year 12 applicants. Ensuring that the admissions experience is smooth, professional and executed in a timely manner is crucial.
You will report in to Director of Admissions and Marketing, who will support you with executional training, as well as provide coaching on how to develop your analytic skills. There is significant scope for role development for the strongest candidates.
This is a permanent role, working 8.30-5pm, full time, although you may have to work such additional hours as reasonably required by the School. It is expected that some weekend and evening work will be required as an integral part of the role; representing the school at internal and external events and some international travel may be offered. Flexible working requests will be considered. A competitive salary, based on experience, will be offered.
Key duties & responsibilities
• Support the Director of AMC in delivering the strategic aims across the department through excellent customer service to prospective and joining pupils, their families and international agents
• Lead the management and execution of the admissions process for Year 8, Year 9, Year 10 and Year 12 and any adhoc applications for other year groups:
o Deliverables will include managing assessment papers & results panels, offer letters, as well as waiting and reserve lists.
o Tracking results accurately in preparation for decision panel meetings, delivering additional information as required and sharing recommendations into bursary and decision panels based on wider knowledge of applicant and family.
• Lead and deliver key Admissions events including Interview Days, Assessment days, Scholarship assessment days, Taster days and Induction events. Post event, further develop events to improve the experience for attendees and the insights offered to the school.
• Manage the administrative processes involved in supporting students requiring Child Student visa Sponsorship. Ensure that Kingswood school remains compliant with all elements of legislation pertaining to immigration. Issue CAS as required, under the guidance of the Director of Admissions and Marketing
• Co-ordinate communication across the admissions cycle.
• Prepare reports and spreadsheets pertaining to these activities, as well as supporting the annual admissions review via data and insights.
• Be the main point of contact for complex parental queries, escalating to management as needed, particularly for bursary queries.
• Oversee the online enquiry and registration system, including registration payments, having responsibility for ensuring the smooth and efficient running of the system. Lead the annual updates to ensure best in class executions, and support the Admissions Officers during busy periods.
• Partner with the Marketing Team to provide insights on prospective parents, and families. Attend admissions and recruitment fairs as needed, including some international travel in the future.
Please register via this link https://kingswood.ciphr-irecruit.com/templates/CIPHR/job_list.aspx, to apply using the online application form.
The closing date for applications is 8th November 2023, midday.