Agent Relationship Manager
Agent Relationship Manager
Start Date: as soon as possible
Application Deadline: 29th July 2022
Surval Montreux is an exceptional International girls’ boarding school in Switzerland which presents an imaginative vision of education for girls aged 12-19. Surval Montreux fosters independent and bold thinking, challenging every girl to extend her personal horizons and make the very best of herself. The school offers a High School programme for Grades 8-12, alongside a unique Swiss Gap programme for 17-19 year olds, winter camp experiences and a summer camp exclusively for girls aged 8 to 16 years June to August.
Surval belongs to the international education group Bellevue Education consisting of 21 schools, with headquarters in London, UK. The Agent Relationship Manager will benefit from networking and support within the Bellevue international recruitment team.
The nature of the role requires a flexible approach to working hours – this will be discussed with interested applicants to suit the needs of the role and the individual. It is anticipated that the role will amount to an average of 3 days a week across the year. This will need to be arranged flexibly to enable regular and timely communication with agents and include availability to cover more intense periods of recruitment trips. Applicants must be prepared to travel up to 10 days at a time including weekends away.
This role may be undertaken remotely, although regular time on site in Surval Montreux will be important to building an understanding of the school’s ethos and requirements and to supporting agent visits and events.
The Agent Relationship Manager will lead the expansion of the school’s agent and ambassador network, building on existing relationships and establishing new contacts. This is a critical in the school’s development in order to grow and establish a stable and diverse student body.
The Agent Relationship Manager will report directly to the Principal and liaise closely with her on all aspects of the role.
- Drive the annual strategic recruitment plan, in liason with Bellevue’s Director of marketing, in order to identify target markets and plan agent engagement aligned with strategic plan;
- Develop and implement an engagement plan to build and maintain the school’s world network of partner agents through regular communication, events and other initiatives;
- Identify creative approaches to work with boutique agents tailoring the approach to the bespoke and premium market of Surval;
- Plan regular, targeted communication updates to agents to draw in applications for the varied programmes offered at Surval;
- Liaise regularly with agents in written and verbal form;
- Develop and implement Surval’s Alumnae communications and engagement strategy in order to capitalise on the strength of our Survalienne network, developing and supporting our network of regional ambassadors as a key recruitment channel;
- Plan an annual programme of recruitment trips in target areas, liaising with agents and partner organisations and taking responsibility for detailed planning and logistics. Attendance at recruitment trips will be shared between the agent relationship manager and Principal;
- Arrange and host agent visits to Surval Montreux;
- Nurture agent enquiries through to an interview with the Principal, before passing to the Admissions Manager;
- Support parent liason during Surval’s Summer Camp:
- Work closely with the Principal, Admissions Manager and Content/Digital; Communication Manager to ensure a joined-up approach and ensure targets are met;
- Report to the Principal and Head Office against weekly and monthly KPIs.
Qualifications and Person Specification
- Experience working in the field of international school agent relations essential;
- Warm and clear communication style which builds relationships and reflects the ethos of Surval; Excellent written and oral communication skills with fluency in English. Any further language skills are an advantage;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with fluency in English. Any further language skills are an advantage;
- A proactive self-starter who is confident working independently whilst communicating clearly with the Principal and Governing Body;
- A team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Organised and able to keep on top of many details and prioritise effectively;
- A creative thinker able to take the initiative;
- Sales minded, energetic, positive, persistent and determined;
- Working knowledge of using online content management programmes;
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification, ideally within marketing, PR or communication
The salary will be based on experience and reflective of the importance of this role in the school’s development.
If you would like to find out more about the school and role, please contact the Principal, Ms Nicola Dudley, [email protected] or Head of International Recruitment at Bellevue, Ms Máire Buttimer, [email protected] to arrange a chat.
How to Apply
Applicants are requested to submit the following documents to the Principal’s PA, Ms Mogensen [email protected]:
- Letter of Motivation addressed to the Principal, Ms Nicola Dudley
Applicants must give the names and contact details of three referees. Applicants should be aware that Surval reserves the right to contact your previous employer, but will only do so after discussion with the applicant.
Surval Montreux is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children; applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers and appropriate police checks.