We are seeking a proactive, highly organised and creative person to support the Registrar in the Admissions Department. A job description and person specification may be found below. This is an excellent opportunity to join the Admissions team at a time of exciting development. There is plenty of scope for the successful applicant to develop the role, using their energy and top-notch administrative skills to provide complete support for prospective families throughout the admissions process.
As the first point of contact for prospective parents and pupils for both the Junior and Senior School, the Registrar and Assistant Registrar are vital ambassadors for the school and its values. The post holder will support the Registrar in providing an efficient and welcoming admissions service while keeping accurate and thorough records, and providing admissions advice and guidance to all prospective parents.
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary between £28-31,000 (pro-rata) per annum, dependent on qualifications and experience
- The School will enrol you from the first day of your employment in a non-contributory pension scheme with the School contributing the equivalent of 10% of your salary on a monthly basis.
- A free lunch is provided in the Staff Coffee Room.
- Use of School sports facilities when available.
- Annual Flu Vaccination
- Employee Assistance Programme provided by Education Support
- Training and development opportunities available.