Term Time + 35 weeks per annum + 6 weeks during school holiday periods.
Located in Farnham Royal, South Buckinghamshire
Caldicott is one of the country’s most prestigious Independent Boarding and Day Preparatory Schools for Boys. We are a flourishing school with around 230 boys from 7 to 13 years old, with all boys boarding in the final two years. We deliver a first-class education, sporting provision and a rich variety of music, drama, arts and extracurricular opportunities in a friendly and supportive working environment with excellent employee benefits. The school is only twenty miles from central London in a beautiful location.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Communications Assistant, reporting to the Director of Admissions and Communications in a newly restructured department.
The successful candidate will:
- have experience of working within a communications or marketing function and ideally within a school setting
- be creative with a flair for design
- have the digital skills to deliver a lively online presence with engaging content
- be a versatile and professional team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- have excellent MS Office skills with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- be positive and proactive with a “hands-on” approach to supporting the front office team during busy periods
- demonstrate high levels of integrity and professionalism
Monday to Friday 8.00 am to 5.30 pm plus up to 6 Saturday mornings each year and occasional evening functions. The role will be subject to a 4 week trial period in the first instance and a probationary period of 6 months.
Caldicott is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
For application information visit our website: http://www.caldicott.com/EmploymentVacancies.aspx
Completed applications should be sent by email with a covering letter to the Headmaster, care of: [email protected]
Deadline for receipt of completed applications is midday Wednesday 16th September 2020