Digital Marketing, Events & Social Media Developer
(Full time – Permanent Contract – Term Time Only)
Beachborough is a leading co-educational Independent Preparatory school located on the borders of Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire and Northamptonshire. With a current pupil roll of 370 children from 2 ½ to 13 years of age and strong waiting lists for places, our school is in great shape with very exciting plans for future development.
We are currently seeking to appoint a highly creative and enthusiastic Digital Marketing, Events and Social Media Developer to join our happy and dedicated admin team at Beachborough school.
As a creative digital marketer, working in a school setting, you will be a highly valued member of the Admin Team. You will work alongside the school’s Head of Marketing and Admissions to lead on and support the development of marketing at the school and to develop the school’s brand and image.
You would be joining a school that achieved the highest possible grade of: ‘Excellent in all Areas’ at its most recent whole school ISI inspection.
Set in an idyllic location, with excellent facilities, we provide opportunities for lots of active and creative learning. Our children ‘sparkle’ every day and are highly motivated and very friendly!
• Are you ready for a new and exciting adventure?
• Are you looking for an opportunity to work as Digital Marketing, Events and Social Media Developer in a thriving Preparatory School for children from 2 ½ to 13 years of age?
• Are you an ambitious, forward thinking, fun, energetic and caring professional?
• Can you use your digital marketing and design skills in an environment of high support, challenge, care and reward?
• Are you a self-starter, hungry to make a ‘real difference’ in the future lives of children?
• Are you looking for an exciting new administrative opportunity that will be professionally invigorating, challenging and rewarding?
• Are you interested in using your marketing and creative skills in an educational setting?
If this excites you, we would like to hear from you…
Full details of the role, including the application process, are included in the attached candidate pack and can be found on the ‘vacancies’ page of our school website.
Further information about Beachborough is available at: www.beachborough.com
Completed application forms should be sent to: rec[email protected]
The closing date for applications: 12.00 noon – Monday 4th May 2020
(Early applications are welcome as the school may close the vacancy early and / or interview before the closing date.)
Beachborough School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening including checks with past employers and an Enhanced DBS check.
Contact Phone: 01280 701001
Contact Email: [email protected]
Other Info: Beachborough’s application form needs to be fully completed and submitted to comply with safer recruitment: