Digital Marketing Manager
St Columba’s College
HMC, Catholic Independent Day School for students aged 4-18 (760 on roll, 123 in Sixth Form)
We are seeking to appoint a Digital Marketing Manager who will play a key role in enhancing and extending our digital presence across a range of platforms and activities.
The successful candidate will bring bags of creativity, enthusiasm and digital marking expertise. Working as part of a small, friendly team, the role is busy, varied and interesting. Reporting to the Director of Communications, Admissions and Development, the ideal candidate will be a well-organised self-starter. Able to juggle multiple priorities, they will hit the ground running.
The role also requires excellent communications skills and a commitment to delivering great customer service. An ability to work flexibly is also required for some out of hours and weekend events.
In return we offer a competitive salary and a range of benefits including:
- Full-time position, 52-week contract.
- 25 days’ annual holiday entitlement plus 8 bank holidays and 3 discretionary, non-contractual days between Christmas and New Year.
- Office based during term time and hybrid working during the College holiday periods.
- Salary will be dependent upon experience and qualifications.
- Complimentary lunches, tea/coffee/biscuits/fruit.
- Fee discount scheme for children of staff educated at the College.
- Contributory Pension Scheme to which the College contributes 6%.
- Use of the College gym facilities outside of School hours.
- Eye care vouchers.
- Free annual flu vaccination.
- Cycle to Work and Tech Schemes.
- Access to use of a confidential 24-hour counselling help line.
- Free car parking on site.
St Columba’s College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All post holders will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including reference checks with past employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service.
To apply for this position, visit https://www.stcolumbascollege.org/about-us/work-with-us to view the job description and to download an application form. Please email your covering letter and completed application from to Jackie Metcalfe, HR Manager at Metcalfe.email@example.com or call to discuss further on 01727 892095. Previous applicants need not re-apply.
Closing date: 10 am on Monday, 6th June 2022 with interviews shortly afterwards.
St Columba’s College is a Catholic Foundation of the Brothers of the Sacred Heart (US Province)