Director of Admissions and Marketing
Director of Admissions & Marketing, The British School of Tashkent (Uzbekistan)
At Nord Anglia Education, our schools shape a generation of creative and resilient global citizens who leave our schools with everything they need for success – whatever they choose to be or do in life. When it comes to creating memorable learning experiences both within and beyond our classrooms, our family of more than 13,000 passionate staff are experts in their academic and commercial professions, and play a vital role in the world-class experience our schools provide.
We educate more than 68,000 children in 31 countries, our 76 schools in Asia, the Middle East, the Americas and Europe form our diverse global family, making us the largest provider of premium education in the world.
About the school
At the British School of Tashkent (BST), we make every moment count. Our outstanding academic results form only part of what we do. We help our students prepare for their futures, think creatively outside the box, develop healthy resilience and global awareness, and be team players. Through personalised learning, our students thrive academically, socially and emotionally, and achieve more than they ever thought possible.
With a diverse community of more than 500 students from over 40 nationalities, BST educates bright-eyed curious toddlers through to confident and resilient young adults, ready to make their mark on the world.
The British School of Tashkent has two campuses, based in the premium residential district of Mirzo Ulugbek. The Early Years Foundation Stage and Key Stage 1 (18 months – 6 years) are taught at the Sayram Campus and Key Stage 2-5 (7-18 years) are taught at the Kalandar Campus. Both campuses offer state-of-the art facilities and resources designed to inspire minds and spark imaginations.
We would love to welcome the right person to BIS BST, to lead our marketing, admissions and communications team. To join the team as our in-school expert, you will have
• An innate curiosity to soak up insights, observations and opportunities that contribute to building a compelling brand within Vietnam
• A fascination with research and statistics, and a hunger to use and interpret it
• An intuitive yet data-driven ability to connect with our audience, and inspire the best results from your team and colleagues around you
• A talent for sharing knowledge and experience of sales, marketing and communications with teachers and non-teaching staff, to align their goals with your own
• A leadership style that embraces inclusion, imparts confidence and inspires success
• A creative eye and untamed imagination to attract our families with memorable messaging
• A commitment to achieving growth targets, and a resilience to ride out the storms
To find the best people, we have to be exceptional. As part of Nord Anglia Education, you’ll be working for a world-class brand, alongside dedicated and passionate industry experts. You’ll have opportunities to progress further, learn more and collaborate locally and internationally, with some of the brightest minds in the education sector, who can take credit for some of the finest academic results in Uzbekistan. You’ll also have uninhibited access to Nord Anglia University, our award-winning professional development platform.
Our staff love working for Nord Anglia Education. But don’t just take it from us – hear more from them.
Want to learn more about the role? Read the full job description here.
Nord Anglia Education is committed to the safeguarding of children and young people. Any offer of appointment will be subject to a successful medical as well as clearance from safeguarding authorities.