Director of Admissions and Marketing
International School of Belgrade
Seeks: Director of Admissions and Marketing
Effective: July 2023
The International School of Belgrade seeks to appoint an energetic, passionate and experienced Director of Admissions and Marketing. The ideal person will have a proven track record of enrollment growth and management in a leading independent or international school.
The International School of Belgrade (ISB) is an independent, non-profit, co-educational day school serving the needs of the Belgrade expatriate community. The school was founded in 1948; today, ISB’s two campuses, within only a few minutes walking distance of each other, are located in Belgrade’s beautiful suburb of Senjak. Enrollment is 460 representing over 50 nationalities. Growth is planned over the coming years as we plan towards our new purpose-built campus.
ISB is an IB World School authorized to offer the PYP, MYP and DP. Our international faculty is highly experienced and qualified and we put a great emphasis on their continual learning and development. co-curricular activities are offered at all levels, and as a fully involved member of CEESA, a wide range of athletics and activities are offered throughout the region for middle and high school students.
School facilities include a purpose-built facility on the Secondary School campus that houses science labs, classrooms and a gymnasium. Classrooms are well equipped and the school is generously resourced. Beautiful, shady trees and gardens provide an attractive setting for the school’s renovated villas and modern buildings.
The School is governed by a very supportive Board of Trustees.
Detailed information about the school and its policies can be found on our website: www.isb.rs
ISB MISSION STATEMENT
ISB is a collaborative learning community that inspires, equips and empowers its students to succeed and contribute positively to society.
ISB CORE VALUES
The Mission and everyday interactions at ISB are firmly grounded in, and supported by, the ISB Core Values of: Respect, Responsibility, Empathy, and Integrity. In addition, we are committed to becoming a truly Diverse, Equitable and Inclusive community of learners.
The Director of Admissions and Marketing is responsible for all aspects of enrolment management at ISB with the overall goal of driving planned and well-managed growth to match the Board’s enrolment targets and in line with the mission, vision and Strategic Plan of the school. Reporting to the Director and a part of the school’s Leadership Team, the Director of Admissions and Marketing oversees ISB’s Marketing, Communications and Admissions strategies and leads the entire enrolment journey from driving inquiries, through the admissions pipeline and on to creating passionate advocates for the school.
The specific responsibilities of the Director of Admissions and Marketing may include:
- Developing a strategic approach to Marketing, Admissions and Communications with the overall aim of attracting and retaining families.
- Building advocacy with all members of our community.
- Training all staff on marketing strategies such as the Parent Experience Journey and Driving Advocacy.
- Raising the profile of the school in the local, regional and global communities.
- Leading on ensuring all ‘touch points’ with parents are high quality and promote positive advocacy.
- Engaging with the school community, students, teachers and parents, to develop and tell the school’s stories.
- Increasing parental engagement and satisfaction.
- Developing and driving media campaigns, both paid and earned.
- Developing and implementing a strategic approach to web, social media, digital and newsletter content.
- Creating collateral and external marketing materials including the school’s brochures and parental information.
- Developing and implementing annual communications plans.
- Leading the Financial Aid and Scholarship programs.
- Leading student recruitment and retention events.
- Developing and supporting the Alumni network.
- Creating and managing tools, systems and reports to measure campaign yields.
- Managing the marketing assets and communications of the school, ensuring they reflect the school ‘Brand’ identity.
- Ensuring outgoing communications align with the school’s Brand Pyramid and Message House.
- Working with the parent, staff and student ambassadors to ensure they have appropriate message training and talking points as needed.
- Overseeing and monitoring the Admissions pipeline to ensure maximum conversion rates at each stage.
Ideally, the successful candidate will:
- Have relevant and significant experience in Marketing and specifically Relationship Marketing.
- Have a demonstrable track record of success in Marketing and growth, ideally in the education sector.
- Understand independent education, and preferably international schools.
- Have experience in high-level customer service.
- Have experience of leading and developing teams.
- Be a self starter and strategic thinker.
- Be a valuable contributor to the Leadership Team.
- Possess excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Possess the knowledge and skills to implement effective and efficient Marketing, Admissions and Communications systems.
- Possess a deep understanding of digital marketing and communication strategies.
- Possess the relevant qualifications, expertise and training to be successful.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
The package for the position is competitive and commensurate with the responsibilities of this position, as well as the required experience and qualifications. Benefits include:
- Furnished housing
- Paid utilities
- Round-trip air fare for administrator and dependents
- Shipping allowance
- Free tuition at ISB for two school-age direct dependents
- Health plan
- Life and disability insurance coverage
- Pension plan, bereavement leave, personal and sick leave
- Two-year contract, renewable
Applications for all open positions will be reviewed and processed as they are received. As such there is no fixed closing date, other than when we have found the right candidate. Letters of interest should be addressed to Andrew Derry at email@example.com
Interviews will be conducted virtually and face to face where possible.
We are committed to the safety and well-being of our children. Any offer of employment will be conditional on successful global background checks that will include criminal checks as well as safeguarding checks with previous employers.
Additional information about the International School of Belgrade can be found on the school’s website at www.isb.rs.