Director of External Relations
Salary: Circa £55,000
Contract Type: Full Time
Contract Terms: Permanent
Join our Senior Leadership Team in this exciting role where you will lead on Admissions, Marketing and Development in a delightful School which sets out to be ‘the wind beneath the wings of the girls’.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to illuminate this remarkable School, leading a well established and professional team of colleagues within the External Relations Department.
- Working in a beautiful rural setting which is just 20 minutes from the historic City of York. The vibrant city of Leeds and charming spa town of Harrogate are also close by.
- Meals are provided whilst you are on duty in term time.
- A contributory pension scheme with 8.4% employer and 6% employee contributions to a defined contribution plan.
- Fee remission for your daughter(s) at the discretion of the Head.
- Business class air travel for long flights that immediately precede a full meeting schedule.
- Temporary accommodation may be available to assist with relocation.
What we are looking for:
- Ideally we are looking for someone who has experience within education, especially student recruitment. However, if you can persuade us that your background and skills meet our criteria we’ll be pleased to hear from you.
- Evidence of successful engagement and management of customers.
- Proven ability to come up with creative solutions to business challenges.
- The vision, energy and ability to motivate and lead others in a large and multifaceted environment.
- Personal warmth and charisma, with a demonstrable ability to build rapport and communicate persuasively with people of different backgrounds and major influencers.
How to apply:
To discuss this role in more detail please contact Davina Fairweather at graycell consulting on 07854 074830 or email [email protected].
For an information pack please contact Claire Tonks, Head’s PA on 01904 727621 or email [email protected].
Closing & interview dates:
Completed application forms must be submitted to Davina Fairweather by emailing [email protected] by Monday 23 September 2019.
Interviews will take place during week commencing Monday 7 October 2019.