Head of Marketing and Admissions
(Full time – Permanent Contract)
Beachborough is a leading co-educational Independent Preparatory school located on the borders of Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire and Northamptonshire. With a current pupil roll of 385 children from 2 ½ to 13 years of age and strong waiting lists for places, our school is in great shape with very exciting plans for future development.
We are currently seeking to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic Head of Marketing and Admissions to join our happy and dedicated admin team at Beachborough school.
As a skilled marketer and administrator, working in a school setting, you will be a highly valued member of the Admin team. You will lead the Marketing and Admissions functions of the school and will line manage and work closely with support during term time of a full time Graphic Design and Marketing Assistant who helps and supports you in this role. You would be joining a school that achieved the highest possible grade of: ‘Excellent in all Areas’ at its most recent whole school ISI inspection.
Set in an idyllic location, with excellent facilities, we provide opportunities for lots of active and creative learning. Our children ‘sparkle’ every day and are highly motivated and very friendly!
• Are you ready for a new and exciting adventure?
• Are you looking for an opportunity to work as Head of Marketing and Admissions in a thriving Preparatory School for children from 2 ½ to 13 years of age?
• Are you an ambitious, forward thinking, fun, energetic and caring professional?
• Can you market and recruit pupils for our school in an environment of high support, challenge, care and reward?
• Are you a self-starter, hungry to make a ‘real difference’ in the future lives of children?
• Are you looking for an exciting new administrative opportunity that will be professionally invigorating, challenging and rewarding?
• Are you interested in using your marketing and recruitment skills in an educational setting?
If this excites you, we would like to hear from you…
Full details of the role, including the application process, are included in the attached candidate pack and can be found on the ‘vacancies’ page of our school website.
Further information about Beachborough is available at: www.beachborough.com
Completed application forms should be sent to: email@example.com
The closing date for applications: 12.00 noon – Friday 5th November 2021
(Early applications are welcome. The school may interview before the closing date.)
Beachborough School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening including checks with past employers and an Enhanced DBS check.