Headmaster’s PA and Registrar
Caldicott is one of the country’s most prestigious Independent Boarding and Day Preparatory Schools for Boys. We are a flourishing school with around 250 boys from 7 to 13 years old, with all boys boarding in the final two years. We deliver a first class education, sporting provision and a rich variety of music, drama, arts and extracurricular opportunities in a friendly and supportive working environment.
The Headmaster’s PA and Registrar is central to the smooth running of the Headmaster’s office and key to successful pupil admissions. The incumbent is a central point of contact for communications, internal and external, and will closely assist the Headmaster with operational planning and decision making. At the heart of the school, it is essential that the Headmaster’s PA and Registrar is committed to the school and its values.
The Headmaster’s PA and Registrar role combines full PA and administrative duties with School Registrar responsibilities encompassing
- professional and confidential support to the Headmaster
- management of the School Marketing function
- management of Future Schools function
- ensuring the smooth operation of the school’s front office and administrative function
- close collaboration with the Deputy Heads and Senior Leadership Team
- effective delivery of successful internal and external communications on the Headmaster’s behalf
- being a high profile exemplary role model and leader of professional behaviours for colleagues
As School Registrar s/he also manages the full cycle of the admissions process and associated responsibilities.
Caldicott is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Completed applications should be sent by email with a covering letter to the Headmaster, care of: [email protected]. Or by post to: The Headmaster, Caldicott, Farnham Royal, Buckinghamshire, SL2 3SL.