International Admissions Officer
Kingsley School Bideford is looking to recruit an International Admissions Officer to implement an international student recruitment programme within Asia. The post holder will be required to spend long periods of time working in foreign markets and we anticipate will be based either in Asia or willing to spend long periods of time in Asia. However, they must also demonstrate the flexibility to support recruitment activities within, and ad hoc visits to, other markets as required at the request of the Head and Director of Admissions.
Past experience of UK Boarding Schools will be required and experience of admissions and recruitment processes will be advantageous.
The successful applicant will:
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have excellent customer-service skills as well as strong inter-personal skills
- Have good IT skills and experience of working with databases
- Be able to organise and prioritise their own work load
- Be able to empathise with overseas candidates and their parents and understand the issues facing them such as UK immigration rules
- Be stress resistant
- Have excellent time management
- Be deadline driven
- Be creative
- Be able to work independently
- Be a positive thinker with a flexible and pro-active approach.
- Have strong attention to detail.
Salary will be dependent upon experience.
In order to be considered for the position a completed application form will be required. This can be obtained, along with a copy of the job description, by e-mail request to Sandie Hall, [email protected]
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undergo recruitment checks including an enhanced DBS check.