Marketing & Admissions Executive
The Marketing and Admissions Executive will report to the Marketing and Admissions Manager to bring the School’s brand and core values to life through our internal and external communications channels, including the website, social media and other interactive channels. The role will also include operational delivery of the student recruitment and admissions process.
The successful candidate:
• Will have experience of working in a Marketing and Admissions function ideally in a commercial/education setting. Experience of Digital Marketing is desirable.
• Will participate positively to all aspects of school life, including but not limited to engaging in the School’s performance and development approach and own CPD.
• Promote good relationships at all levels and work with sensitivity and professionalism when handling confidential information.
• A dynamic, collaborative approach with the ability to operate at a fast-pace.
• Have a positive approach to change and continuous improvement.
• Maintain high professional standards at all times.
• The ability to prioritise effectively.
• Have a good understanding of the school’s health and safety policies to ensure a safe working environment for staff, pupils and visitors.
• Excellent communication skills (both orally and in writing), comfortable in working with stakeholders across the School.
• Be self-aware, demonstrating a willingness to learn and develop skill-set.