Marketing & Admissions Officer
Rishworth School is a forward thinking and innovative UK day and boarding school that retains traditional values. We are an independent school with the freedom to offer an educational experience personalised to each child’s needs.
Set in the heart of West Yorkshire Rishworth School has occupied magnificent buildings in 140 acres of beautiful Ryburn Valley for the last 300 years.
This is a varied and exciting role that uses multi-channel marketing techniques to promote Rishworth School to students, staff, parents, alumni, and external partners world-wide.
The Marketing and Admissions Officer is responsible for contributing to the delivery of internal and external marketing and communication across the School. This will involve:
- Producing engaging marketing materials for social media, website, email and print
• Copywriting, proofreading, and brand awareness
• Advert and newsletter creation
• Design, photography, and video creation
• Administration and database management
• Organising and attending school events
• Student and alumni engagement
• Enquiry management and customer service
• Print and merchandise coordination including distribution of marketing materials
To apply for this position please download and complete the Business Support Application form from the Rishworth School website; Staff Vacancies – Rishworth School (rishworth-school.co.uk) and return to Liz Newman no later than 9am on Friday 20 August 2021.
Rishworth is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the DBS.
Closing Date: 2021-08-18
Salary: Circa £25k depending on experience
Start Date: 2021-09-29
Interview Date: 2021-08-25
Contact Phone: 01422822217
Contact Email: email@example.com
Required Start Date: September 29, 2021