Marketing and Admissions Officer
Clongowes Wood College SJ situated in Co Kildare, close to Dublin, is one of Ireland’s oldest and most successful 7-day boarding schools for boys. We are committed to the provision of the highest quality Catholic education in the Jesuit tradition.
This role reports to the Director of Admissions and Communications within the Marketing & Admissions Department
The Marketing and Admissions department plays central role within the College. The purpose of this role is to support the department across all of the day-to-day operational aspects of admissions, marketing and communications
Responsibilities within this role include but are not limited to :
- Record and accurately process admissions queries and files
- Respond to queries from prospective parents by email and phone.
- Assist with virtual and in-person admissions events.
- Run reports and mine data from the Admissions System.
- Assist the Admissions Officer with day to day running of the Admissions Office.
Marketing and Communications
- Assist the Admissions & Communications Director in the execution of the Marketing Strategy.
- Create compelling multi-media content for social media, the website and print publications.
- Efficiently communicate the strategic messages of the College
- Day to day management of the school website and social channels
- Writing blogs and other marketing material
- Measurement and tracking of web and social KPIs
- Create and manage a content schedule
- Support the Clongowes Union in creation of content and management of social media.
Educational & Professional Qualifications:
Bachelors degree in Marketing or Digital Marketing is essential
Experience / Skills Required
– Previous experience within a digital marketing/social media role be advantageous
– Experience in the creation of video and photography content
– Excellent copywriting skills
– Excellent IT skills
– Experience with WordPress CMS
– Experience with Google Analytics
– Photography and video skills
– Photoshop, Illustrator/InDesign skills an advantage
– Creative flair with an eye for design
– Naturally curious
– Exceptional digital marketing skills
– Can work independently and on his/her own initiative
– Adept at creating and managing digital content
– Understands the importance of digital storytelling and how to bring that to life
– Very web and social media savvy
– Meticulous attention to detail
– Excellent writing skills – a flair for writing and perfect grammar
– Organised multitasker who works well to deadlines
– Great interpersonal skills with a professional and warm demeanour when dealing with parents
– Ability to engage and persuade internally and externally
– Deadline driven
– Ability to manage time and priorities and work off own initiative
Apply with CV to the HR Department: Kate O’Donoghue, firstname.lastname@example.org