Marketing and Communications Manager
Brighton College International Schools – Marketing and Communications Manager
• Do you have proven experience in developing successful marketing strategies?
• Do you have outstanding communications skills?
• Are you self-confident, determined and ambitious?
• Are you excited by the prospect of working in the international schools group of the Brighton College family of schools – The UK School of the Decade?
• Do you want to work for a forward-thinking, expanding organisation at the forefront of international education?
If the answer to these questions is ‘Yes’ then apply to become the Marketing and Communications Manager at Brighton College International Schools (BCIS)
For full details and to apply, please visit the Brighton College website.
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 8th June 2022 at 12 noon (UK time)
Brighton College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Safeguarding issues will be explored during the recruitment process and should your application be successful, a disclosure will be requested from the UK Disclosure and Barring Service or a local police criminal check will be undertaken.