Marketing and Communications Manager
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced, creative and ambitious marketing and communications professional to play a key role raising St Edward’s profile locally, nationally and internationally. Using your wide knowledge of marketing strategies and tactics, you will be responsible for increasing awareness and understanding of the school. You will achieve this through a variety of marketing channels, communicating to the school community, current parents, prospective parents, friends of the school, the media and the local community.
This will include:
– Generating print and digital marketing collateral
– Producing the weekly e-newsletter
– Ensuring consistency of branding
– Maintaining the school’s profile within educational directories
– Overseeing the production of relevant photography and video content
– Contributing to the school magazine, website and other publications as necessary
– Recording and reviewing marketing data/analytics
– Planning and delivering flagship events as required
You will need experience of working in a marketing or communications role in any sector as well as extensive knowledge and understanding of print, social and digital media. You will also need a watertight grasp of grammar and excellent written English and the ability to work in a busy office, juggling a number of projects with conflicting deadlines.
In return, St. Edward’s can offer a variety of benefits including:
– A friendly and inclusive working environment
– Free meals
– Free Nuffield Health Gym membership (including membership for your partner and children under the age of 21)
– Free car parking
– Cycle to work scheme
– Employee assistance programme
– Defined contribution pension scheme with Scottish Widows.
The standard employee contribution rate is 5% with the employer contributing 8%.From 1st September 2022, enhanced contributions by the employee will be matched by the employer, up to the cap of 12%
Candidates should complete the St Edward’s Application Form, available on the Vacancies page of the St Edward’s website www.stedwardsoxford.org/about-us/vacancies/